Playerbase

How many players still play The Blockheads? It’s been a long time since I played it, and I’m getting back into it. Brings back a lot of memories. Anyways, just reply here if you’re still playing this game.

5 Likes

i am [MR.ONYX] from star brooks, the expert vanilla anarchy server!

I play, just not as much as years past.

There is no clear answer, but people brought up some stuff in this topic.

I still play

my guess a couple hundred regularly

Forget what I said it’s wrong sorry. Would delete but I have to wait 30 min

I play hours a day everyday mainly my servers tho

1 Like

Hundreds of worlds are spun up each day.

8 Likes

I still play, sometimes

1 Like

I play pretty rarely nowadays. Can’t find a server to stick to because of other games (and I get bored of getting left behind), and I have no new ideas.

1 Like

Every other phone games are boring so i always play The Blockheads and try to have fun with other people or trying not to get banned or enslaved. So yeah i play a lot

I try to play regularly, but a lot of servers can’t catch my interest and I take long breaks. When I find one I like though, I visit pretty often.

1 Like

I mainly lurk nowdays due to rarely using my phone for games anymore (why would I when I have a gaming pc). I used to play a lot on my old ipad and even built up a digital “nation” which has since migrated to minecraft.

3 Likes

I rarely ever go onto the game for more than 10 minutes (always subject to change). i mainly spend my time on roblox.

I still play a lot!
What i love most about Blockheads other than the creativity and building is that is not a money grabber game like most out there.
You don’t have “VIP” levels, “Exclusive Items” only available through IAP (other than servers). It’s pretty fair to everyone.

o̵f̵f̵ ̵t̵o̵p̵i̵c̵
3 Likes

You said it yourself. Maybe start a new thread about that, and remove it from this thread.

1 Like