Please read this milla!

(Pls respond to The Vehemens @wikiFAYZ thank chu bye)

Anyway, back on topic.
I hope you get unbanned. But the truth is, maybe you shouldn’t trust your in game friends too much. I know it’s hard to find friends in real life–you can see how they look, how they act, and judge every little thing they do for yourself and there are just so much awful people in the world you might run into. But on the internet the only thing you see is what they type, and believe me that isn’t always the truth. But I know the Blockheads is a fun game. If you aren’t unbanned yet or something, there’s always Singleplayer!

A lot of nice people here may or may not have a biased view against roleplaying due to the many anime roleplay servers or whatever they’re called. I myself–despite being an enthusiastic roleplayer for 3-4 years now–also have a very biased and overly critical view on roleplaying. But RPs can be different, and the nice kind of appropriate roleplay isn’t bad nor a crime. It’s just that there are kids playing and some RP I’ve seen…is not for kids, yea, that.

Sorry no one gave you a “welcome to the forums cookie” so here it is! :cookie:

I KNOW I KNOW!! My bf had been wanting me to RP with him only all last week XD. I’ll respond soon.

Hope you get the resolved.

Our forums are our family! Welcome to our family! :smiley:

@wikiFAYZ, @SomeRandomUser, @Alexandra_Inglorien, @arachnidsGreed, @Pokehgs, and myself are the main role-players here. Role-play is allowed here, as long as its appropriate. :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m counted as a main roleplayer. Yay.

I didn’t know there were “main roleplayers”.

Okay so I tried to say this yesterday, but I wasn’t aware that I have limited replies >~>. ANYHOW! Thanks to EVERYONE for helping me catch on to the forums so quickly, and thanks to milla SOOOOO much for unbanning me! I’ll probably stick around the forums anyway, since I definitely run into servers that uhh…let’s just say should never have existed on any game in the world since the beginning of time…to put it nicely XD. Anyway, Imma probs put up a thing for my server here, as soon as Yknow, I fix up whatever my friends did while I was gone XD. Oh, and about whoever was talking online friends(sorry, I have a bad time remembering names) I’ve known them all for years now, since I’ve known my bestie sinnzou for way over two years now XD. Thanks again everyone, and MMMMMMMMMMMMBAI BAI!!!~

Yeah the staff are not against RPers, there is a group called the BCIS that threatens anime servers into giving admin then ruins the server

If you see any BCIS activity report it to milla

Glad everything worked out! :+1:

I love roleplaying! I haven’t done it in a while but appropriate role play is very fun.

I’d have to say it took me a while to realize that I had unconciously been doing it for a while. When I did, I’d have to say I found it rather fun (though only if you understand the setting and like it, for me, anyways).

It also allowed me to further evaluate the characters I’d made up. (for example, it thankfully turns out Mushïtes aren’t overpowered)

I kind of wish Sparks of Rebellion hadn't died off... I love steampunk stuff.

Just here to say it straight forward, I have a feeling the roleplays that I do are pretty different from everyone else’s, since it’s old fashioned anime academia (yup. It has a name.). Those roleplays are pretty free, and basically use the welcome message as the description of a town, whether it be a massive neo-metropolis or a WWII kinda hellscape. Usually it leaves specific details out, so anyone can do things such as pool parties, duels, games…etc. 99.99999999999999999% of the time the roleplay will be free, meaning you can do anything from making muffins and laying on the couch eating them, to starting a war (if we counted how many server roleplay wars we had, we would be on world war sixty-something by now.). I play several characters, though my main one that is literally just my personal character is kimø kimø, the nervous studdery and frail neko that is partially insane. Normally people would say it’s just for character, but since I have dementia it kinda just makes kimø more like me. When I’m unbanned, y’all should come to my place for a celebration XD! Milla agreed to release me but the unbanning process is a teeny tiny bit not working at all whatsoever. Oh well!

I seen you before !!! I know sinnzou too we’ve actually talked before .

How sweet of you! X3

I’ve participated in a grand total of one RP… but it sorta started revolving around me and now I have to dredge up the effort to finish it. It’s kinda exhausting. :sweat_smile:
But anyway, welcome to the forums! (A full 2 weeks after you joined, that’s gotta be a new record…) Have a cookie! :cookie: