PLEASE

OKAY I NEED A LINK TO AN EXPERT SERVER CALLED “BOSS ELME LAND” IVE ACCIDENTLY DELTED THAT MULTIPLAYER WORLD AND I NEED TO FIND IT BACK AND WHEN I SEARCHED FOR IT IT DOSENT LET ME SEE WHERE THE SERVER IS RMWOWOA PLEASE I NEED A SERVER LINK TO IT AKAKKKAMAKLS

Are you friends with anyone there?

The server was probably made private.

OMG BOSS ELME LAND!!! PUTTING THE LINK RIGHT AWAY. Boss elme land:
[redacted]

Posting links to a private world publicly is not permitted without the owner’s permission. These worlds are restricting access for a reason. Do not do this again, please.

@milla the server is a anarchy server that was left behind by the owner if its private now i dont know what happened sorry

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter why it’s private. A private world should be respected as private. I would not change an owner’s setting on their world without their permission unless there was a breach of our standards on that world, because I respect the rights of the player who owns any given world to set conditions. I wish for other players to show the same respect. Sharing a link to join a world that the owner is restricting access to is to directly contradict their wishes. If I have locked a world because I deem it inappropriate for our platform then in sharing the link to join is to directly cross us. Either way, please don’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next time dm them

I forgot i could do that