PorkyTheChop's Pixel Art! :D

This isn’t much, but it is a start! I hope to add more to this collection soon! :smiley:

This is one that probably a lot of people have done before:

Glowing Sapphire:

Glittering Gold Chest:

28 Likes

It’s good for a start…

But, it’s better then me, so I give it a thumbs up!:+1:
Seriously though, I’m really bad at pixel art. •-•
I like the golden chest and the sapphire a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That golden chest is probably the most 3D-looking thing I’ve seen in Blockheads :open_mouth: how did you do that?? Is it the lighting? Wow!

4 Likes

I think it’s that he only used basalt(?) and steel blocks. The rest is background?

1 Like

@MAMA_FOOD_SUPPLY @Haque
I used gold, steel, and basalt. I used the block not the background; though that is a good idea! I actually had problems with the chest’s lighting. I don’t know why the bottom part was dark.

3 Likes

Just something small:

Another small little something:

14 Likes

That first one, looks like a trade portal. Even if I am getting it wrong (I’m probably not), it’s wonderful, along with all the others. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@nobodyatall yes it’s a trade portal!

1 Like

Thought so, I was kind of joking, I knew it was a trade portal. If you’re good at making portals (you totally nailed the trade portal) it’d be cool if you made a glowing diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, or amythest portal. :smile:

3 Likes

ohhhhhhh, @PorkyTheChop… please do return to my server to add your touch… so sorry BOT was not set right & you got banned… oops… my bad!

3 Likes

This isn’t really pixel art, but I’m proud of it!

10 Likes

Nice tre sir. I’m proud of you.

Edit:I mean Tree*

4 Likes

This isn’t pixel art either, but I’m still proud! :smiley: I have to thank all of my wonderful admins that helped: @TheDerpMaster, @24lovefancy, @Strider_the_boss, @agentpinkdog, and @djfamily. (please inform me if I have forgotten any) Let us give them all a round of applause! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also hope to work more on pixel art now that I am finished with this project. Do not expect to see basalt in my art any time soon! :joy_cat:

10 Likes

This looks dope :smiley:

3 Likes

CIRCLES!!! I loves circles!!
embarrassed to ask but… what is this?

1 Like

Those are amazing!!! And the blockhead-head is on point!

was referring to this particular post…

http://forums.theblockheads.net/t/cloud-server-survival-of-time?source_topic_id=51206

ohhhh… a survival challenge world… Ok…gotchya… I suck at those… will stick to my pixel art for now :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Oink! :pig:

11 Likes