Portal chest glitch offline to server

I had so much to transfer on my sever from my offline world. When I placed some chests down (from precious server) some glitches and now I can’t place an object where I placed those chests. I’m pretty sure it glitched. :face_with_head_bandage:

Hi,welcome to the forums and have a cookie! :cookie:
Does restarting the app/device resolve this issue?
What device are you currently using?

2 Likes

Never thought of restarting my phone. I have got off the app and restarted it. I’m using an iPhone 6s Plus. I will try to restart my phone . And I love cookies :cookie: thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Still does not work ): sad… I mean I don’t mind though. It just sucks that I cannot place things in certain places :joy::woman_shrugging:t4: It’s fine! I’ve been playing blockheads since 2014. I finally paid for a sever and I could not be more elated!

BTW just to reconfirm,you place the portal chest and then removed it and now the space can’t be used right?
If its a in your server,try using /repair and tap on the place where you can’t place the object.

Okay so I placed a normal wood chest that I got out of a portal chest. It went missing and I cannot place anything (a shelf or another chest or any other object) on the space where I placed the wooden chest on. -Sorry if I don’t make sense D:

I don’t know if you can see these photos but I’ll give it a try!

Does this happens to other objects too or just that 1 chest?
maybe you can try restarting your server by using /stop.If it still didn’t work then /repair is your best bet.

Do you type that in your chat for servers? Sorry I really don’t know what you mean by /stop :sob::sob::sob::hot_face:

Yes you type that in the chat.It only works if you are an admin/owner of the server

Does it with blocks too :joy::joy::joy: I will try those two and keep you updated (also thank you so much for trying to help) :two_hearts:

1 Like

It worked!!! I’m so glad. Even though I can’t get the stuff I brought from my other world I don’t mind :joy::joy: resources can be replaced! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to help :blush:

3 Likes

Are you on the latest version of iOS?

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

These glitched spaces can also be fixed in repair mode. Type /repair into chat to enter repair mode. Tap on the area that needs repair. Type /repair into chat again to exit repair mode. Only owners and admin on online worlds can use repair mode. This will remove any glitched area, water, or unwanted blocks. It is a very handy clean up tool for server maintenance.

1 Like

Oh, okay.