Possible Cloud Downtime in the Coming Day or So

Dave has some planned maintenance to do this evening, NZDT (UTC +13). This could cause outages and issues over the next 24 to 36 hours, depending on how it goes. If you find you can’t connect to the cloud don’t panic. It’s just a little bit of Majic in the cloud :slight_smile:

Really the headsup. Thanks! :smiley:

Ah, ok! But today I’m having lag trouble on a few servers, it is the maintenance or just the server itself?

Yep, me and a few other players are now exsperiencing the problems. We cant search or join worlds. Fortunatly I was already on a world when it started happening. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully everyone saw the post and knows whats going on so they dont panic and think something bad happened.

Yep, I’m in the middle of the server migration process right now. It’s going quite well, I think things should be mostly back to normal in about an hour.

Ok, good to know. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Hour Later

Nothing seems to be working still.

nearly! Just running a few tests

Ok. I will keep watching.

Done! Phew! So cloud worlds should be mostly working again now. There are a few worlds that still have issues, I’ll be working on sorting them out as soon as I can.

Everything seems to be working good again! :smiley:

Yay!

Thanks @majicDave. The server map seems to be loading much faster and smoother in the zoomed out view.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Need a rollback please - Falcon Hunter