Post what badge you earn here!

I was on here over 100 days, if it is since you got member, I think I will be getting it soon.

If you have been on since the past 100 days, you didn’t meet all the requirements.

That Empthantic badge still hasn’t shown. ;(

(ik this isn’t a badge, but still…)

Yay 37 more days until I could possibly be regular!

I’m glad I joined forums, It’s a lot of fun, and the elders of the game are noob-friendly

I just got ‘First Link’ after 127 days with 186 posts.
Wow.
:upside_down_face:

Hmmm… am I an elder? I’ve played since 1.4 came out, however I never joined the forums until a little over a year ago.

I consider anyone who everyone speaks about with awe an elder

Mainly you, Jemni, and juju, to name a few

Thuthu, Skeeve, Uh… I’m stuck.
Bibliophile …
Jemnidad, Milla, Dave…

If I think hard enough, the list could probably go on for pages and pages and pages. And then some.

Edit: TeenyDude, JujuBee22, Andykiller, Gaareth, TheDerpMaster, WikiFAYZ.

I guess at some point, virtually everyone who has played The Blockheads for long besides me seems like an expert at something. Frater_Universe, Kapaciarz, Asyc…

Yep. I kind of end up viewing everyone as an “Elder” at some point in time, but many kind of end up stuck there, such as those first mentioned. (Why did I find it so hard to remember the proper forums names)

Joe… Ingeniare… MummyK… Skeeve… Bibliophile… Bibliophile… Skeeve… Skeeve…
;-; Yeah, everyone’s better than me at this.

Diggity darn, I’m not there! Then again, I don’t play the BHs so much anymore.

I’ve played since 1.4 I believe.

R.I.P me: I never got regular.

I’m so happy! I got the new user of the month badge!

Lucky! I soooo wish I would have got that, but it is wayyyyy to late now.

Here is a little thank you message from me to you just for being in my forums life. :tada::tada::trophy::tada::tada:

If you want you can use it as a User Card Bage it will look nice. And it is scientifically proven that people love you more if you have a black heart in your profile (:black_heart:) You can be one of us now :wink:

Okay I will try it now

So that’s what a “user card badge” is…
TheFoil: Forums decoder extraordinaire

I didn’t even notice…

A few days ago I got trust level 2

Wow. Can’t believe the year went fast.

The only badge I want is regular, because it’s the only useful badge other than Member and beginner