Post what badge you earn here!

It hasn’t given me the anniversary badge yet but a year ago yesterday I joined the forums it’s definitely being slow

These are the requirements for regular. I can imagine the less than 5 posts flagged being an issue, as all posts tend to be read by everyone.
@milla When I flag a post and I choose the option to talk to the user about the post, does that count towards the “less than 5 posts flagged” requirement?

So it takes at least a year for regular to be possible… Fun!

I believe it is because of daily post count. I don’t see her post too often, or at least as often as me.

@Frater_Galaxy no it doesn’t. I got regular after a few weeks, or perhaps a month or so. And I’ve had it since then.

If you don’t login/do anything for 2 weeks you lose regular. That’s why.

I don’t have regular because I’m not active. I never had regular in the first place.

Something’s wrong with my badge thingy. I’m missing two “nice replies” and the campaigner badge. (Yes, I invited 3 people that became basics).

Edit: I’m satisfied, @milla got me the badges I was missing, got the first campaigner! :smiley:

Badges i have:
Badges I don’t have:
Badges I will probably not earn:

• first reply by email
  • campaigner
  • good share
  • hot link
  • regular

Badges no way in life I will ever earn:

• leader
  • great share
  • champion
  • new user of the month
  • famous link

Two badges in a short period of time! :smiley::open_mouth:

Now your really truly one of us!

clap, clap - Welcome to the official family! I know you had an old account, but welcome to the family again!

Heh i earned member 20 hours ago.

Thought this was pretty cool. :smile:

Congratulations! Now you can be part of the “cool member” team. Wait, you already were! :smile:

Really Cool!

This should go to:

Thanks for telling me, I’ll do that if I ever want to post badges again!

Congratulations! Now your truly one of us!

creepy music plays as wumbo grabs the ritual knife
Everyone: One of us!!!
A scream is heard

Gratz Brer! I hope to achieve that greatness someday…
Just did xP
good job anyways

I earned regular status but never told anyone about it. I’m sorry if I sound moody.

But nice job, I guess? :slight_smile: