Private Legit World With Friends!

I’ve started a legit world and we have an open slot available! If your interested reply to the forums I hope to eventually expand this world with all legit players (portal chests will result in a ban) also no one will have admin or mod. I (the owner) use another account so I don’t have owner perms, the world has a password for an extra layer of security!

—-
Rules:
•No theft
•You can invite friends you TRUST
•each person gets 2 friends to Invite
•Cursing is allowed but only if you confirm everyone is over 18
•Help out new players if they want help
•be kind
•be respectful
—-
Please note that even tho everyone has a basic rank my main account still has owner permissions and I can cast punish either from that account or from the portal at any given moment
—-
Also figured out how to private message after I sent that srryyy lol :eye::kiss::eye:
—-
Any tips to level up faster so I don’t have to deal with as many restrictions?

1 Like

Sure I like survival world

Do you have a server we could meet up on so I don’t advertise the server here :eyes:

Edit: by that I mean it’s password protected and don’t wanna scream the password out

Are there any other rules?

You can private message by clicking the person’s profile and “message.”

Is there anything unique about this server aside from no portal chests?

1 Like

Can you please include more information about the world, such as rules, and define what you mean when you say legit?

3 Likes

Sorry I hit my max limits for everything.
—-
Rules:
•No theft
•You can invite friends you TRUST
•each person gets 2 friends to Invite
•Cursing is allowed but only if you confirm everyone is over 18
•Help out new players if they want help
•be kind
•be respectful
—-
Please note that even tho everyone has a basic rank my main account still has owner permissions and I can cast punish either from that account or from the portal at any given moment
—-
Also figured out how to private message after I sent that srryyy lol :eye::kiss::eye:
—-
Any tips to level up faster so I don’t have to deal with as many restrictions?

1 Like

Can I play with you? I’m lonely lol.

1 Like

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=bc07fcf13973e40eeb2dc243bf8069c8&name=LEGIT%20SURVIVAL

Password is Sugar

So, anyone on the forums can join?

Yes, http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=bc07fcf13973e40eeb2dc243bf8069c8&name=LEGIT%20SURVIVAL
Password:
Sugar

Thanks. I’ve copied your post content into the OP, as that’s where all world information should be.