Proof that 1.7 server credit is good. (Debunking the ignorant anti-1.7 complainers)

hackedtcs
tc
piratedtcs
timecrystals

The minecraft servers that successfully make money are a very small fraction of all the minecraft servers that have been created. Also, they take a lot of time and effort and a whole team working on those servers.
So don’t compare something you don’t understand…

Well, here is the thing, your comparing products yourself.
You are comparing the price of MC, a game, and BH Servers, a sort of addon, not the actual game.
BH is free, while MC is 26 bucks.
Mc Realms, a Private Server like BH, is 12 dollars a month, while BH is 3 a month. Try making reasonable comparisons next time.

Stealing your parents’ credit cards is bad.So TC is best.
Dolar = 5 turkish lira
Is it money server system fair?

“hold my beer” = “challenge accepted”

One last thing.

People can donate to your server BTW. So you may not have to pay the entirety of the $36.

(and you can play on mac servers for free)

But who want to pay money for my server?

1.7 credit ain’t good what if I don’t wanna continue paying each month what if I just wanna pay for 1 year and done it would also be cheaper no?

@DabbeDonut you’d be suprised at how many people donated server credit to Giants

If your server is well liked, both in staff and in content, you might get a month or two

I never got merch from a game before, many kids haven’t, the merch is different from the game, the game is likely more money longer, merch is a one time thing that costs at most 30 bucks ( not including the undertale ultimate edition that’s an outlier) people are also more willing to pay for their own server not someone else’s so people that can’t pay are now threatening server owners to make them a server

There are very, very few “free” games in this world. The only games that are really free are games released on unorthodox websites or websites dedicated to 100% free games. Then again, these games don’t have much content, either.

Most games that you think are free are actually Free to Play, but they have microtransactions. Web games usually have ads or some premium currency too if you’re looking at the bad Flash ones.

Server credit is NOT merch, not even close. It’s more like DLC, which is common among Free to Play games. For example, Battle of Polytopia is free to play but you can pay money to get extra features.

Undertale costs money anyways and it’s not even worth it IMO so Idk what you mean by that. If you insist on comparing the credit to merch, you can also get new replacements for merch you’ve outgrown or has gotten worn out every year.

imageimageimageimageimage

??? Threatening how? Death threats? If that’s the case PM milla and there’s the problem resolved.

I wouldn’t compare a DLC to server credit. A DLC is a grants you access to a feature, you can still join online worlds without purchasing the “DLC” although you can’t make your own.

It’s much more similar to a subscription to a service (examples, Amazon prime, PS plus, Twitch prime or a phone plan)

I absolutely love the way you put all that expensive merch :joy:

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be serious or not, but I tought this was going to be a serious post instead of blockheads related memes.

@TheFoil just acts that way. He’s our unoffical forum comedian.