There are many of my friends who play blockheads saying, “I only want to build, not spend time gathering materials.”
There is a way to play with limitless materials, like creative mode in Minecraft.
This is on Reddit as well, by someone else.
- Create or convert a world from survival to custom rules.
- Open the world, then go to Pause\WORLD OPTIONS\SPAWN ITEMS. (Do this before you create a blockhead for new worlds)
- Make the spawn items screen look like this: Slot 1: 1 AMETHYST Slot 2: 1 SAPPHIRE Slot 3: 1 EMERALD Slot 4: 1 RUBY Slot 5: 1 DIAMOND Slot 6: 6 STONE Slot 7: 30 PLATINUM COINS
- Go back, then select TRADE PORTALS. Set it to “EVERYTHING FREE”.
- Go back, then select TRADE PRICES. Set it to “BUY AND SELL PRICES EQUAL”.
- Go back, then select TRADE PORTAL ITEMS. Set it to “ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE”. 7A: If you are in a new world, you must make a blockhead as normal. 7B: If you are in a existing world, you need to make a new blockhead (if you have max blockheads, kill one to be able to create another) (requires Time Crystals)
- Make a Workbench, and upgrade it to Level 2. (You already have your stone)
- Make a Portal with that bench. (requires Time Crystals) 10: At the spawn portal, make 1 platinum coin 100 gold coins. Clear your inventory of anything you don’t need. 11: Make a Trade Portal with the Spawn Portal. (requires Time Crystals) 12: Place your Trade Portal Anywhere. 13: Upgrade it to the max. (requires Time Crystals)
Here is some optional stuff: 1: Go to Pause\OPTIONS\WORLD OPTIONS. 2. Put HEALTH at “INFINITE HEALTH”. 3. Put HUNGER at “ALWAYS FULL”. 4: Put HAPPINESS at “ALWAYS HAPPY”. 5: Put CLOTHING DECAY at “NO DECAY”. 6. Put TOOL DECAY at “NO DECAY”. 7. Put DEATH at “NO DEATH”. 8. Put DEATH DROPS at “ALL ITEMS”. 9. Put NPC/MOB DIFFICULTY at “PASSIVE”.
After this, have fun with “Creative Mode”! (Please note you have to repeat this for every world.)