Quick Trade Portal Trick

There are many of my friends who play blockheads saying, “I only want to build, not spend time gathering materials.”
There is a way to play with limitless materials, like creative mode in Minecraft.
This is on Reddit as well, by someone else.

Steps

1. Create or convert a world from survival to custom rules.
  2. Open the world, then go to Pause\WORLD OPTIONS\SPAWN ITEMS. (Do this before you create a blockhead for new worlds)
  3. Make the spawn items screen look like this: Slot 1: 1 AMETHYST Slot 2: 1 SAPPHIRE Slot 3: 1 EMERALD Slot 4: 1 RUBY Slot 5: 1 DIAMOND Slot 6: 6 STONE Slot 7: 30 PLATINUM COINS
  4. Go back, then select TRADE PORTALS. Set it to “EVERYTHING FREE”.
  5. Go back, then select TRADE PRICES. Set it to “BUY AND SELL PRICES EQUAL”.
  6. Go back, then select TRADE PORTAL ITEMS. Set it to “ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE”. 7A: If you are in a new world, you must make a blockhead as normal. 7B: If you are in a existing world, you need to make a new blockhead (if you have max blockheads, kill one to be able to create another) (requires Time Crystals)
  7. Make a Workbench, and upgrade it to Level 2. (You already have your stone)
  8. Make a Portal with that bench. (requires Time Crystals) 10: At the spawn portal, make 1 platinum coin 100 gold coins. Clear your inventory of anything you don’t need. 11: Make a Trade Portal with the Spawn Portal. (requires Time Crystals) 12: Place your Trade Portal Anywhere. 13: Upgrade it to the max. (requires Time Crystals)

Here is some optional stuff: 1: Go to Pause\OPTIONS\WORLD OPTIONS. 2. Put HEALTH at “INFINITE HEALTH”. 3. Put HUNGER at “ALWAYS FULL”. 4: Put HAPPINESS at “ALWAYS HAPPY”. 5: Put CLOTHING DECAY at “NO DECAY”. 6. Put TOOL DECAY at “NO DECAY”. 7. Put DEATH at “NO DEATH”. 8. Put DEATH DROPS at “ALL ITEMS”. 9. Put NPC/MOB DIFFICULTY at “PASSIVE”.

After this, have fun with “Creative Mode”! (Please note you have to repeat this for every world.)

5 Likes

Yes! Why do people cheat (dupe) on vanilla worlds if this is an option!

Exactly!

sorry, what is this supposed to do when you do the steps?
I mean, carrying a trade portal with you is another option…

His point is to explain how you set up a trade portal to “everything free” in a custom world. So people can get unlimited supply of items for building.

yes, it is how you can set up a trade portal before anything else to makenthings easier for you
also, @Ronnie
I’m a girl :smiley: XD