Ronnie's warehouse

I lost my supplies to the stupid glitch that randomly renames a world and turns it to custom. So I can no longer bring the items from my warehouse world to any other world. Dozens of fully upgraded trade portals, pole items, jetpacks - all useless :cry:.
So I decided to start a new warehouse on an existing 1/16 world that already had a portal chest.
Here is the humble beginning. I will post more picture as I slowly progress with this project (playing on expert worlds takes most of my play time :slightly_smiling_face:)

you just walked the prank :laughing::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

If the world is expert you can do that same glitch with a vanilla world and you will be able to restore those items. Unless it’s custom then it’s stuck.

Unfortunately it’s custom now. It took the name and all settings of Skeeve’s Exile

Sorry that happened to you. I hope that this glitch will be fixed in a future update. I’ve already lost a developed vanilla world to that glitch, and I’ve been avoiding most multiplayer worlds in fear of losing another. What I’ve noticed is that so long you don’t switch between worlds too quickly, the glitch shouldn’t happen. However, because it’s a glitch, this isn’t a guarantee.
I’m looking forward to seeing your storage though! I always like seeing how other players lay out their warehouses.

Happened to me also

It has happened to me 3 times already, but fortunately it was a vanilla world that I joined when the error occurred. I now join a disposable single player world in between joining a cloud world when I visit my storage world.

I often keep very rare items in my portal chest. At least pole items respawn now so you don’t have to create a single player world each time.

Now it starts to look like a warehouse :slightly_smiling_face:

Yikes Ronnie, I’m sorry for your loss.
I’ve lost a vanilla 1.6 single player to this glitch, mine changed into an expert world. (I switched too fast between the worlds I guess) It also changed from x1, to a x4 size. I can also still use my portal chest on the 1.6 glitched SP. PHEW! I was able to transfere my bulk collections. (Which we’re mostly new pets and egg collections,but still!)

Your new base so far looks awesome, I can’t wait to see more as you fill it up :yum:

Oh no, Ronnie! That’s too bad! I also lost a vanilla SP world that way. Been meaning to post pics of it…it looks totally crazy now XD
Anyway, looking forward to seeing how your storage develops. I’m not too good with that so it should be really helpful for me ^-^

That must be awful. :anguished:

RIP! I also had this happen to me as well quite a while ago. I now have my world but I hope it never happens again

I have got at least one of all the basic benches I need. And the shelves are slowly filling🙂