**Rules for posting: **
1) If you have been banned from a server, it’s best to message the server owner privately by searching for the in the member list and sending a private message to their profile.
Please be kind and respectful when messaging server admins.
If the world concerned is not listed here, probably meaning the owner doesn’t have an account, then you may post a new thread about your ban. Please remain courteous and respectful in your post, as per the rules of this community.
2) If you are looking for a server, you can search the multiplayer forum.
It’s best to search extensively before posting a thread requesting a server to join.
3) If you are looking to get whitelisted on a cloud world post your in-game name in the world’s thread. If it’s on a Mac-hosted worl be sure to privately message the admin of the server you want to join with your in game name.
4) Posting your server:
• ONLY WORLD OWNERS MAY POST THREADS FOR THEIR WORLDS.
• Start a new thread. Begin your topic with “Server world:” or “Cloud world:”. After that you can put your world’s name or IP and port.
• One thread per world. Duplicates may be merged or closed.
• Include in your post what time (and what timezone) you intend to be running the server for, or if you’re running 24/7
• The OP of your thread should include details of the world, such as rules, theme, features, staff, etc.
• One world per thread, please.
• Owners may double post when a needful information update is in question.
**Q:**How can I host a server?
You can learn how to start your own server here:
**Q:**How can I find out my IP address?
There are many sites you can go to to find out, but probably the simplest way is to just Google: “What is my IP”.