Rules for posting in Multiplayer [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Okay :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay :stuck_out_tongue:

This is useless. Perhaps read forum rules and guides before posting?

Great!

Don’t dupe :slight_smile:

Those posts were made in November. No point in pulling them up now.

I’ve been trying to find the answer to this, but I can’t, so I’m just guessing: my public world created on my ipad is a Server world, not a Cloud world, is that correct?

That’s a cloud world. It’s stored in the cloud. A server world is made using for example, the server app in Mac and is not stored in the cloud.

Thank you very much. I want to make a thread for my world and I want to get it right. Now I can. :smiley:

Thanks for checking Lizzie, and for answering, HFB! :slight_smile:

If you’d got it wrong I just would have fixed it for you Lizzie. It’s great that you take the time to read the rules though. I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Why do we have to list our ip’s? Do you know how many people have searched my ip and found out my information through this game. I don’t like the fact that I’ve been hacked quite a few times due to the ip’s. Wanna think about removing them sometime soon? Oh whoopsies I’m probably not supposed to post this here!

IPs are needed to connect to Mac-hosted worlds. Unless you are kitted up enough to DNS set up for your Mac service the IP number is the only way to connect.

Hey…umm Milla can u send me TC cuz I wanna make a online server but when I try to watch videos to get TC to make one I cant it glitches

…really?

Lol wow.

There is a thread about this in the bugs & glitches forum, Please read the first post of that thread.

By the way, this is not the place to post about this.

The experiment with suspending the rules in here has resulted in uninformative world posts and a lot of mess, so that experiment is at an end. The rules here are back in place. If world owners could ensure their world threads adhere to the forum rules that would be appreciated.

Facepalm Smashes Head On Desk :stare:

Removed that disclaimer above the rules for you so that everyone knows. Maybe getting a kind volunteer to enforce them might be an idea.

Scorpion and Skeeve would both be great if suggestions are needed. They are both good people and not involved in any politics (in everyone’s favor).

“NOTE: At present these rules are not being enforced. The general rules for the bulletin board are still in place. - milla”

Join my clan

I have update the rules for this forum, adding the rules to show that world owners may double post with needful information in their world threads.