Sapiens 2 - Expert Mac Server

Sapiens

About Sapiens 2

This is based off a world I had made a long time ago named Homosapiens that really didn’t go off too well as I ended up having the world deleted. So I decided just today instead of starting an expert single player to make an expert multiplayer. So I quickly decided on the name of Sapiens 2

I will be taking care of this server at my own pace, so I may come every once and a great while, or may on periods play everyday. Because my activity is random. So please understand :slight_smile:

Note: I do not promote in any way the theory of evolution in the logo, as I do not believe in that. Please also don’t start heat wars please.

Rules:

Failure to abide by these rules will result in your termination from this server.

1. Do not swear in this server, or have a rude tone in this server. Please at all times be respectful and treat people how you would like to be treated…

2. Do not create unnecessary lag on this server, as it could affect all the other servers running on wingysam’s client. Lagging could include too many trees dropping fruit, flooding massive areas to make an aquarium, placing many light sources, etc, etc.

3. Everyone is welcome here, so be nice to one another.

4. Anything not safe for kids will result in a ban. Example of this is nude photos, sexual content, inappropriate behavior/role-play, dating, revealing any personal info (where you live, age, etc), etc.

5. Do not come here just for the soul purpose of advertising your or a friends server, I do not go on your servers advertising, so why should you go onto mine and do the same.

6. Any hacking/script kiddies are unwelcome to this server unless they turn their scripts or hacks off. To prevent them from exploiting and causing potential server wide damage due to a rollback because someone had to come in and destroy something.

7. Please remember to be forgiving to those who have made mistakes. :slight_smile:

8. Anything unprotected and/or left around on the ground is fair game. Do not complain if your place got raided, or griefed. or your items got taken. If you need an ownership sign just ask one of the admins or the owner for one and they may give it to you. Please remember to supply them first with the required materials to make an ownership sign or you will not get one! :slight_smile:

9. Please do not joke around or make fun of serious things. (Ex: the 9/11 attacks, cancer related illness, etc).

10. Please keep the ground intact at spawn, that means if you need worms and are digging the ground, please replace the blocks or you will be banned if caught not doing so.

If you have any problem in which you want to discuss to me (Ex: rule breakers) I will leave a link to my forums account in which you can contact me that way. You can also use this if you are interested in applying for staff.

Link: https://forums.theblockheads.net/u/Lord-Hyness/summary

Join Link:
http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15261&name=SAPIENS%202

| Owner: Sunnyperson | Rules: Vanilla Expert | Size: 4x |

I am in need of staff to maintain this server, so if you are interested reply in the thread with your username, why you want to become such position, and your position of choice. Please be honest!

Sapiens 2 is now open for everyone to join. :slight_smile:

I do not have plans to make a welcome message with rules, but I will make one with the logo that welcomes you. :slight_smile: