About September Isles:
This server is like a city. There are government buildings, which in this world just means a building that gives jobs to people. If you want to create a shop, ask Glass Rose, and she’ll tell you how much it costs. If you want to build another city, ask Glass Rose or WoahJJ. If you want a job, ask a staff member. Jobs are listed below the staff.
Your passport is basically your portfolio of your travels, and places you’ve gone. Another thing is that if you don’t have a passport, certain countries can kick you out. (If this is true for a country, it will be mentioned in its description in the COUNTRIES AND TOWNS section below.) It is a painted chest which, in it, has signs logging when you went where. They can be picked up from any town’s Town Hall, but may take 1-2 days depending on which town it is. To get a passport (2 pc cost per passport, and one per character) and more info, PM me.
Mailboxes have both a “to” and a “from” section. 1. The “to.” This is a shelf. (Staff and upgraded mailboxes have 2 or more shelves.) On the bottom shelf, you’ll put a sign with the players name and town that you’re sending it to. On the top, you’ll put a chest or shelf with the items. You can have up to 2 destinations max going out at a time on a default mailbox. 2. The “from.” This is where your mail goes. It is also a shelf. 3. “Specified homes.” These are homes far away from a post office that have their own mailbox, not organized with others. These cost 1 platinum coin.
If you need to file a complaint about something or accuse someone of breaking rules, PM me with your court case! Then we’ll schedule a time for the case, along with pick 2-8 jurors by random to choose the verdict.
- Train Conductor - WoahJJ
- Mailman - Winter Nights
- Grocery Store Clerk - I Cant Chat Srry
- Shop Owners - Glass Rose, WoahJJ, Winter Nights
- Police Officer - Codeoffun
- Jail Guard - OPEN
- Mayors - Glass Rose, WoahJJ
- Cartographer - OPEN
- (Any more job ideas? Tell Glass Rose!)
- Sunrise Power Plant
- Post Office
- Grocery Store
- any shop
- Read the ENTIRE Welcome Message before first playing.
- No advertising.
- To use other people’s trade portals you must purchase a trading pass. All profits go to the PUBLIC FUNDS. You buy a trading pass in the form of a painting. The shops selling them are at any country.
- You may not collect unknown items. If you come across one, go down the trash chute and drop it directly in lava. Please put it in a chest first.
- Don’t beg for Admin or Mod. EARN it.
- Don’t curse or discriminate and be kind.
- Don’t destroy other people’s builds!
- Only mine through the MINING TUNNEL. It’s located to the left of the spawning portal.
- All mailboxes should go in the POST OFFICE below Spawn.
- Your home can be as tall as you want, but only up to 20 blocks wide for your base. Once you’re at least 20 blocks above the ground, you can make your house at most 50 blocks wide.
- Pay attention to the staff.
- No trolling, griefing, or cursing.
- 2 kicks=Ban
- Don’t ask personal questions that could make someone uncomfortable or feel unsafe.
- Don’t resell bought items or treasure from treasure hunts. You may sell gems and things found in golden chests, just not from events.
- Please follow the specific rules for the town you’re in.
- If you are leaving, take down your home and inform Glass Rose.
Any suggestions? The server is now open! (The world is searchable.)