September Isles Server

One hour left to win 20 platinum coins in September Isles! (Read above for more info.)

1 Like

Contest closed. Next week’s hidden theme base will be revealed on Saturday.

1 Like

24 HOUR BUILD CONTEST: Who can build the biggest and most-related-to-the-theme house with the theme of ANIMALS. The prize is 50 platinum coins. Enjoy!

2 Likes

24 hour build contest starts at 8pm (eastern time) and ends at 8pm tomorrow (eastern time). Good luck! :smiley:

I edited the times. It now starts at 8pm eastern and ends a day later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We won’t be online today from 4-5 eastern time, sorry! If you need anything, ask tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 24 hour build contest starts now! You have 24 hours to build an ANIMAL THEMED house and win 20 platinum coins! (More info above.)

1 Like

This week’s themed hidden structure contest (rules and objective on our welcome message,) is SUMMER THEMED. Prize is 10 platinum coins!

Also: Less than 12 hours to finish your 24 hour ANIMAL THEMED build! (Prize is 20 platinum coins. More info above.)

1 Like

Only 4 and a half hours left to win the ANIMAL THEMED 24 hour build contest!!

1 Like

Biggest shark contest: Who can breed/tame the BIGGEST SHARK?

Prize: 70 platinum coins
When: Now-Friday, the 29th, 8pm eastern time
How to participate: You have 6 days to breed or tame the biggest shark in September Isles. At 8pm eastern or before on the 29 post a picture on this thread of you and your shark.

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Only TEN MINUTES left for the 24 hour ANIMAL THEMED build and your chance to win 20 platinum coins!!

1 Like

24 hour build contest CLOSED. Anyone have any more contest ideas? You can post them here! :smiley:

1 Like

Any suggestions for this server? We’re open to recommendations!

1 Like

Hm is there tp

2 Likes

What does tp stand for?

1 Like

What do you prefer to do?

• Building
  • Handcar Sports
  • Find Something: Hidden base, chest, etc.
  • Breeding

0 voters

Vote now to choose September Isles’ next contest! The poll will be closed on Wednesday.

1 Like

Trade portal

2 Likes

That’s what I thought. And we do have trade portals.
@YournicknameX: Currently they’re admin only, but I think we’ll change that.

2 Likes

@GlassRose there is a tp in an unprotected zone

2 Likes

@agentpinkdog Where?
Edit: I know the person who has that actually. He refuses to let me add a ceiling or protection sign to his house tho… :stare:

2 Likes

Trade portals are now available to everyone! (Settings are normal.)

2 Likes