Server downfall

What are some servers that are dead, or close to dead, that were amazing in their hay day?

From what I heard, any server owned by @Skeeve

I’ve never played on them before but I’ve read all the amazing storylines!!

ALL HAIL EMPEROR SKEEVE

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

2 Likes

For me personally I’d say Forever Awesome by “Ashley!” was a fun server, before it died a long time ago.

Where do I start?? There had been many fantastic servers I played on over the past 5 years that were magnificent in their heydays. In no particular order, here are some of the most memorable ones:

Neverland
New Coaldust
SGC
CJ’s Legacy
Kepler-186f
Moonlight Lanterns
Urbano
Jungle Survivor

1 Like

There was a server in late 2014 that I played on a lot. It was so much fun!

Skeeve’s Mars Base was one of the most unique concepts I had ever thought of for this game.
It was somewhat short-lived, but popular for a brief time.

It also required a LOT of maintenance as an owner to keep it running smoothly.

1 Like

It’s not totally dead but it’s definitely past its prime. Of my servers I’m very proud of how fun and active Skylands Arena was during its height. We had season after season of handcar racing with 20+ participants and races of up to 8 or 9 racers sometimes. We built over 6 challenging race courses in addition to 20 some handcar parks.

4 Likes

This topic is a bit old but too good to pass up. My favs I dont know if they are all dead/dying yet.

In no particular order:
Chocolicious
Neverland
New Coaldust
Midnight Lanterns

Im sure Ive forgotten a dozen or so its been a long time.

Its really about the people who played in these servers we had a buncha fun and pulled together to build spectacular sights for people to see/experience.

Yeah, some of those servers used to be really good when they were still around.

Neverland has credit and Vyyv is active again if anyone cares to visit this amazing place. Few servers match this server in sheer amount of artwork, and spawn ingenuity. You could spend weeks exploring the whole server.

3 Likes