Server: SkyLands

Welcome to SkyLands

In this world you will start out as a common Overlander. Choose for yourself whether you would rather group yourself with the Skylanders or the Underlanders, but few people remain an Overlander for long. The Overland or surface regions are the realm of the noobs and newbies. (Yes, there’s a difference). But first let’s start with the rules.

Expect to get banned for the following:

1. Any hack type cheats, god mode, etc.
  2. Obscene images or references
  3. Intentional profanity. It’s a family friendly place.

Other rules

1. Leave the stumps of trees to grow back. It helps everyone in the long run.
  2. No duping
  3. Do not build on the surface.
  4. You may destroy unprotected buildings for materials. If you find or build some nice architecture or pixel art you think should be protected, let me know.
  5. No advertising your server to attract others. I don’t join other servers to steal their players. Respect. If you like this world, play on it. If you don’t, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Tips:
For your safety move away from spawn.
Choose to be an Underlander and explore caves or a Skylander and make or live in a sky base.

Bases
You are free to start your own base or occupy an existing one, either in the Underland underground or in the sky above ground, but please protect yourself by following these simple rules. Build high, or go deep. Just under or above the surface so that others can spot your base is asking to fall victim to griefing or theft in a public world.

Cloud World: Skylands Arena
Ultimate 1.7 Cloud & Mac Server List (Staying/Closing/Upcoming): Continually Updated
BH Universe - Our Trip

I would love to join this!! Can I be whitelist I guess? My IGN is H*******. I will have to edit that out in an house so please respond after you add me. THANKS.
I think I would become an underlander.

It sounds fun! Can i join? I PM you

Apply over at MGN guys :slight_smile: MGNclan.com/forum

Yes, please DO NOT post IGN details here. PLEASE. It’s going public soon, but if you want early admission PM me a nickname.

Some discussion should happen here or the topic will drop and no one will join cause no one will see it. Maybe make it a requirement to post here to get certain items or bonuses or something.

cave troll MAD HATTER led to a small cave, and he let me be slaughtered by it, which was MY CHOICE. but give cave troll credits to JEMNI/MAD HATTER.

more pictures:

I have to give finders credit to Qdog for finding it for me. I just led it to its new home.

[COLOR="#EE82EE"][FONT=Palatino Linotype]where IS the cave troll. i miss him[/FONT][/COLOR]

He is currently in a safehouse awaiting relocation to a secure facility. Big plans, BIG plans for Sully. Soon he will be viewable by the masses… I hope. although maybe I should wait and see if the alarm feature comes out with 1.5. If anybody kills this troll I will want that idiot banned.

I would love to join,but I can’t apply to MGN because of personal reasons i don’t feel like sharing.Could you whitelist me?My IGN is the same as my forum name.(Kyle1234)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook… all i know is that hes gonna be soon moved to Solaris/Zooariss

flappy bird is complete!

Can i join please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, it is a great server, and it is growing
:-))

Remember to use the link in my original post to get to the MGN forum where I accept applications. If for special reasons you can’t access it, please send me a PM rather than posting your IGN here and explain that you can’t join MGN.

We are growing by leaps and bounds and have a new Atlantis city forming. And a new Underlander city being planned as well as a zoo in the sky city of Solaris.

If you like handcart riding, then THIS is the server to be on, because we have the awesome arena below, built by Elmo.

IMG

//youtu.be/snD20qyVSKo

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is awesome! i have seen it with my 2 eyes

I MCGamer00000 would like to be a mod. I have played this server and gotten very far. Jemni I was told this is where you say if you want to be one.I don’t grief and I am friendly

Can I be a mod. I’ve been on the server for a while and have gotten pretty far. I even have my own shop and hotel that me and my cousin own. My username thing is EMMAS

Can i join mgn is my username