Servers getting greifed

So can we talk about the disgusting people who grief servers?
Sometimes it’s only about welcome messages or other times it is for these “trolls to have fun.”
It’s gross and disappointing that even this game as rude people!
I recently am playing on a server that I’ve earned my mod on, been griefed because someone there was upset someone “copied” their welcome message!! We had someone make the welcome message for us, we never knew!
People use the n-word a lot for this too!
Some details about what happened:

• We have huge holes in the ground
  • There is water all over the place
  • Signs within protection signs and out have the n-word all over
  • Homes have been destroyed
    This truly and extremely angers me!!!
    I wish whoever did this, milla can find or we can find and have them banned from our server or from blockheads in total! Someone like this doesn’t deserve to play the game!
1 Like

You should personally address this with Milla in a private message.

2 Likes

Also, the modification of a welcome message is restricted to admins. This, along with localized griefing is an issue to take up with the owner. A lot of messes are caused because random, untrustworthy people are promoted to admin.

Sign modification is a real issue, but hard to catch who is the culprit. Admins should fix the signs and the owner could possibly review the server logs for clues.

4 Likes

I have! This is a sort of rant. It was a very nice server! Just seeing if anyone had similar experiences and feel the same way. :frowning:

Very true. :frowning:

Merged double post. You can reply to one and @ the other, rather than posting twice in a row within an hour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thats me :)

I once painted a servers spawn rainbow and put pride art everywhere. The next day i was banned and he found out about my gender. But the owner didnt like ppl who were trans or gay very much. Not sure why he admined me. Oh well, I play on servers with more accepting people now :wink:

1 Like

Ah, that’s rude too. we are all human. I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I’m glad you found better people! :smiley:

4 Likes

Has anyone else noticed all the popular servers are getting weird welcome message glitched? Every server I try to join has it does anyone know what’s happening?

1 Like

Can you post an example?

1 Like

Someone was ranting about that earlier today.

1 Like

I’ve never noticed. what do you mean?
@WooHooGaming13 of ? the griefs ?

I just merged in their thread about the same issue.

1 Like

Yes, the griefs.

The n-word signs have happened on many servers even though the culprit is not admin. The signs on some servers are not removable and are permanent. This has to be a hacker of some sort.

1 Like

If you would like to play on my server, BEANS is a supportive server of any gender, sexuality etc.

2 Likes

Are the signs appearing in protected zones? If not it’s just a regular person.

1 Like

yes it is!! we got hit again and i started joining my other frineds servers and its still happening! “i need the owner to contact me”. this is happening all over.

we have signs in and out of protection zones and they change it all the time

Are you an admin there or just a normal player?

There are some preventative measures that could help. Namely, take the signs away. Or if you absolutely need signs near spawn, as is often the case, try to fully enclose them with blocks.

1 Like

im an admin on one of the servers but they use peoples signs that have already been there and they change what it says. The signs are on peoples homes like “name here home” then it changes to those bad words when no one is there

I understand. Can you change the signs back and then put them internally somewhere? Like under the floor?