Share funny and weird photos! ( from The Blockheads )

So that’s how you got cloudbanned…

I had done things like that in the past when I was only a kid but nowadays I try to stay away from ban because I don’t want to be cloudbanned.

It was fun, I did it because one of the admins banned me so on another device I joined with my name but with a 2 on the end and they tried banning me but I used I as L and he didn’t notice. So then I destroyed the server.

Note: this is NOT how I was cloudbanned. I did a lot of ^ that stuff ^ few years ago. Never got cloudbanned from that. I was cloudbanned for trolling.

I know you may not change but how would you feel if you had a server you worked on for a year straight to see it all destroyed due to an admin you hired who decided to snap on you.

And all backups we’re erased meaning you cannot roll back.

I wouldn’t work on it for a year, and, well, I only admin my friends. I wouldn’t betray them, they wouldn’t betray me.

So rude

I was on a random server and I took random screenshots. Seems familliar? I laughed when I saw this :joy:

• Yes :joy:
  • No :mad:
  • What :confused:

0 voters

It is funny how you can’t do that on cloud servers but you definitely can on hello world

That was the exact server I was on! I was on at the same time too. (At least for the first picture)

@dvsnsrock is a genius

Flying dodos and a torch on a furnace

I had a picture of @DeadlyPotato sleeping in midair but it gave too much insight to our base’s location.

Strange donkeys on my single player world.

In one, it looks like the front of two donkeys sticking out of a tree.

In the other, several donkeys were standing in the same spot, and I just happened to be quick enough to take a screenshot.

Evolution!

The yellow and blue donkey are trying to make green and the black and brown donkey are trying to hold the tree up. :joy:

i would share my tsunami picture but i have done it many times. and for some reason it gets liked every time.

s
Donkeys kissed

So romantic. But I hope the guy doesn’t end up being a [CENSOR] :peach:

Isn’t it an?

what is this xD