Show your garden,dodo,yak,farm,and donkey breeding buildings

I’m working since the update is out :sweat::sweat: too hard

Well at least you did it! I’m was beginning to think they were fake!

I just recently redid my dodo farm, so there no dodos in it. I also demolished my donkey and yak farms, to move my yaks indoors, (still need to redo my donkey farm). I haven’t completed an official unicorn farm yet, I was planning on building it underground but scrapped that idea. I’ve been trying to tame a drop bear but they keep on dying before I get to feed them a third time. When it comes to scorpions… I haven’t even started!
Unicorns have easy access to outside if I need to travel on em, yaks have their own little room.

Empty Dodo Farm

I’ll see if I have a picture of my house/farm on Ailes, I’m actually really proud of it.

this is my attempt at creating a dodo farm. this is in expert mode so i cant just meditate to quickly get those darn dodos to lay the eggs, but i finally got titanium, fuel, and diamond dodos. all thats left are rainbow and platinum dodos.

Why are you so good at everything :joy:

@asyc

Here’s a few pics of one of my underground gardens and farms, as promised. I do my best to work with the natural theme/ambiance of the caves and tunnels, augmenting when needed of course. :slight_smile:

Thanks @StormRhyder for sharing your naturalistic garden and farm setup. I especially like the way you have incorporated the natural elements within the cave :heart: