So you'd like to be a beta tester

i don’t get it. Read the sentence again slowly and see. and pls explain me what u r trying to say in one post. thx

You couls destroy beta and bring more hackers in beta
Jailbreak lets you break code

i figuered out that we just cant have a jail broken device to do it i think it confused me also

No if you have 1 ok device itsok

@nisheal, there is a double negative in the sentence so it is confusing.

If you don’t have any devices that aren’t jail broken you are not eligible for beta testing.

Means:

If all your devices are jail broken you are not eligible for beta testing.

You would play the game like playing the game… The Blockhead App. On your unjailbroken device.

I think it’s gonna be a separate app, but they have never done it that way before.

Milla updated the OP on the beta tester recruitment thread.

We use Testflight.

@nisheal : We do not support jailbroken devices. If all your devices are jailbroken you cannot be a beta tester.

What is that!!!???

Google is your friend. Search for “apple”, “testflight”, and “app”.

Thank you I wil, google it

I would love to beta test the blockheads. I am a friend of a previous beta tester, and I loved what he got to do. I currently have an IPhone 5S with IOS 10.3.2

Wrong thread :slight_smile:

Please see the link in the OP to the recruitment thread where expressions of interest should go.

I have also included the following information in the OP of this thread:

Your support ID for the beta will be entirely separate for the account you normally play with, as you will download a separate beta build app at the time of testing, with a new cloud account attached to it.

Many people joined the forums to post here…

Disambiguation: You don’t need a particular trust level to be a beta tester. I’m hearing that people think they need trust level 3 to partake. Not true :slight_smile:

How many beta testers (approximately) do you guys have in mind for choosing? I’ve no idea if it’s 5 or 35 :smile:

We’re looking to substantially increase the size of the team, so quite a few. We’re not just replacing lost testers this time :slight_smile:

Do you know how much beta testers will be chosen? Like an estimate?

X amount of beta testers