So you'd like to be a beta tester

Again, off-topic. This is for the discussion of beta testing :slight_smile:

BTW I didn’t finish PMing everyone last week. I was just too busy with forums posts and incoming PMs. Sorry to the last of you!

Those wishing to join the beta for Android may do so by joining this Google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/noodlecake-blockheads

Do they let anyone that wants to beta test, or do they have special requirements?

Oh no i missed the recruitment
Well…

Just go join if you have an Android device and are keen. That’s what I know :slight_smile:

I have a kindle fire HDX lying around but I don’t think it’s up to the test. I think it’s a 2012-2013 tablet but it can play blockheads and works fine. A few crashes with big worlds and lag.

But I will wait till 1.8

I recall that I joined the Android team but I don’t think I was able to test with a Kindle Fire because the Kindle didn’t support the beta version. In fact the release version came out weeks after the normal Android version.

I honestly, would like to be a beta tester. But I’m not going to beg. It’s not worth making Dave flustered. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I mean you’ll need to wait awhile, they Dave isn’t need any more until 1.8 beta testing since 1.7 beta testing is nearing the end of not already there.

Ah. Okay. Thank you for telling me that. Maybe I’ll try next time?

That’s the spirit! :slight_smile: Participating in the forums is one of the best ways to improve your odds of being picked for a beta tester. As long as you’re not trying to break rules, though! :rofl:

I am breaking the rulers

Bad pun? Okay I’ll stop

I just want to apologise to those who haven’t heard from me yet. I’ve become really busy, and this went by the wayside. I’ll get back to it this week!

are you getting to the people, just wondering :slight_smile:

Story of my life: Too much to do, too few hours in the day. I didn’t get near it last week, and now I’m sorting out a new recruitment for Android. I do need to get back to the last 20 % though…

@TheKnexGuy There is beta testing for SP so you don’t need to have wifi

Great! Thanks for your help!

To be chosen is it required to have the most recent IOS?

I don’t believe so.

No. Many testers play on devices that don’t support anything above iOS 10. Testers use anything that the blockheads is supported on.