Social experiment Cloud world: ALL GET ADMIN

not that surprised, I have an anti-ban thing were all bans actually clear the blacklist, I mainly did this to help early players, however, I’m going to make it the thirty minutes starting now

i wonder how this is gonna end up

HA me too

1 Like

Hope it ends up good.

not to good since spawns already been a tad bit griefed, but thats the point, can we stop the people that destroy. This will be fun, maybe factions will come about, who knows. I just hope the adventure continues

1 Like

I feel like it is probably gonna be trashed by the end of the month though :frowning:

man that would suck, but nothing I wont expect, when you make something with no clear rules defined, ya get what ya get.

True, I just wish that people weren’t like that. I’ve met some really nice people on blockheads and then some people that are just, well you know.

ahh well you might not like me then, Ive been pretty nasty. I can be mean and nice at different times. Maybe its a mans monthly cycle lol

Well as long as your not trying to trash a server, I think its fine.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, lets just leave it at that then. Define Trash…

Like, trying to grief alot of stuff, that kind of thing…

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mess from no rules thread