Sometimes I remember this game

I played this game about 4~5 years ago with my online friends, and I’ve got a lot of good memories that I can’t forget.

last year, I tried to play this game again.
I called my old online friend back, and we were excited about getting our old memories back.

But the game changed the way to making a server, and demanded me some pay for opening server, so well, I purchased happly anyways, cuz it was not pretty expensive, and I wanted to play this once again.

However, the server wasn’t created for an unknown reason, and money was still charged.

Well, that’s why I can’t spend more money on services that weren’t even offered, and I don’t know if it’s a simple bug, so I repeated the refund and payment to try a few more times.

Anyway, I couldn’t wait for the slow action of the support team after putting money into the service that wasn’t provided, so I refunded all I paid and sent them an email for asking to fix this problem.

By the time I completely gave up starting the game again and forgot about this, I got a reply.

Here’s the mail I’ve got.

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the long response time.

I’m very sorry that you are having issues with the game.

Unfortunately there is not much that I can do further to help for the time being. We are trying our best to get a new update out that will fix a lot of issues with this game, but we are having trouble with Google having a lot of new requirements that are preventing us from updating the game. We can’t give an ETA on when this will be done, as it is completely dependent on Google getting back to us.

I would just keep an eye out for an update in the future, and I would hold off on any further purchases for now. If you really feel compelled to try again, I would reset your device before trying.

Sorry I can’t give a better answer as of right now. :frowning:

Thanks so much for playing!

It was disappointing for me.

So I just decided to take my hands off this game and not to play it again until I hear that it has been fixed.

Now that I’m looking at the forum, everyone except me is still enjoying the game, multiplayer or single, and I can’t find any related news.

I asked for help here, but honestly, I didn’t get any significant results. The link that someone gave me to read said that I would stop supporting(maybe I have misunderstood), and I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted the developer’s cooperation to give me a server if I pay again.

And now the game itself is gone from Google Play Store. I think they’re just telling me not to play.

Thanks for reading, if u read.

I wrote it down because I think this is the only place to talk.

Yeah, it’s a real shame. It’s only available for Apple players at the moment. I’m so sorry about that. Thanks for looking us up again though.

Note that there are two different developers/publishers involved, one, us, for Apple, and the other, Noodlecake Studios, for Android.

At this point all development resources at our end are going into the new game, Sapiens, and Noodlecake are up against a wall, because Google won’t permit their update, without them putting lots of resources into major work on the game, which isn’t really feasible.

If you have a PC the new game might interest you:

https://playsapiens.com

If the game was removed from the Google Play Store, I’m almost certain that game services for the Android version no longer work either (in-app purchases, anything that needs to make an online connection, etc).

Oh, I failed to address the payment bit. If you don’t have a refund yet, try Noodlecake support. They are the developer and publisher for the Android version, and can issue refunds.

If you end up with an Apple device try again. It’s still up and running for iOS devices.

Thank you for your kindness, but I already got all refund then.