Soundtrack

I was watching videos on youtube when gymnopedie no 1 appeared. I was filled with nostalgia of being eaten by green scorpions and building a tower out of dirt so I looked to see if there were forums and there was.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Have a cookie! :cookie:

4 Likes

A few of the best words ever! Those words make me want a cookie though. :cookie:

4 Likes

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

What wiki?

1 Like

I think he was talking about this forum.

2 Likes

Beautiful nostalgic moments.

2 Likes

In case you haven’t caught on, it’s the forum’s tradition to welcome new members with a shower of cookies. :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

4 Likes

Welcome to Cookie Land! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

I know, but i forgot.
@Mrloggy welcome fellow lifeform. have a cookie :cookie:

4 Likes

the night i joined the forums, i ad a dream about cookies because i was thinkin about the "Welcome to the Forums! Have a cookie! :cookie:

3 Likes

Please stay on-topic. Welcome posts should go in the Comings & Goings thread, please :slight_smile:

sure Milla! sorry for the inconvenience.