Spawn building

This is probably a dumb question, but I keep seeing the term “spawn builders”. What exactly is that?

It’s a title/position, basically meaning that those who hold the title are building, have built, or will build a structure at the spawn portal of a Blockheads world.

It’s a term that was coined by an unknown member.

Like this?

Without context regarding the building, it’s a bit difficult to say for sure. I guess that might technically apply under the term “spawn building”, though it looks more like a player’s private base as opposed to a public building, notably indicated by the apparent presence of iron doors.

Some quick definitions:
The spawn building is the primary structure built in the area of the spawn, usually it is fully encompassing and serves as an introduction to the server. However, it may technically take any form provided it remains near the initial portal. Though not all parts follow the same stipulation, it is primarily a publicly accessible building.

Spawn builders are habitually those tasked with constructing or maintaining the spawn area and any of its buildings in both fledgling and veteran servers. Depending on how the server is managed, they may or may not be administrators.

Hello and thank you for all the info. :grinning: yes, this my first “home”, lol. I just play on my own private server, so I’m not really up on all the public server lingo. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.