(spreading the positivity!) What is the kindest thing another player has done for you?

Yep, that sounds like her :slight_smile:

Totally :slightly_smiling_face:
But at the time I did not yet know.

He he he Ronnie’s story is one of my VERY fond memories of my early days of playing TBH… I was SOOO glad to be in game when he logged back on… the reaction was priceless…

Here is the little house… which is now surrounded by other pixel art…

!
This is the only time I have ever heard him swear…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

He was sooooo close to land and the half way mark of my world…but when the black fog covers all, it’s hard to tell.

I love my blockhead friends… I am bummed that most of them are asleep when I can play… or I am heading off to bed as they join…:confused:.

I have a whole bunch of players who I would like to give a big squeeze hug for the fun and games.

Asyc, my pea
@Duckwalkeduptoa
Thu thu
CJ
Gilles
Dameniz
Voldy Mouldy
Nevermore
Kitty
Rabbit 999999999999999 (exaggeration)
Malon
Masterbuilder
Spike
Georgie
Oh heck… sooo many to name I am bound to forget some… read the list on my world spawn wall if you have to… :wink::smile:

The most memorable birthday party held for me by a troup of players at Moonlight Lanterns… (I just aught to have not answered the phone while at the party!!!)

Not being attacked by Hellotheress was pretty memorable… I felt honoured to have been ‘left alone’ :kissing_heart:

I could go on… … …

@Brer-Rabbit imitated a cave troll after mine disappeared in a server crash. It totally brightened up my day. Tremendously. Thank you so much brer. :slight_smile:

Once a hacker invaded my server and stole my diamond pick (in a safe) and someone made another one for me.

All of these are so heart warming to read! I honestly think this is the beautiful side of the community we should see more of x

And did the hacker end up stealing the new diamond pickaxe too?

no, the server was closed because i’m broke :frowning:

Over the years, I’ve only run into one incredibly nice player, and his name was Tim. He donated 2 weeks of credit to my new server, a lifesaver essentially for my very first server which I prized so dearly, and he made a free welcome message using HTML, and it was high quality. He was active and helpful, and I’ve gotta say he was a true legend. If Tim’s looking, than thanks.