Strange blocks appearing

i was on a random server and stumble upon this, does anyone have any clue?

1 Like

Is that on the same vertical axis as the original portal?

1 Like

the spawn portal? nope, but it almost always appears whenever i join the server at the same horizontal axis

1 Like

Somebody placed a glitched block there.

2 Likes

… found these Inside of the wall when I removed some blocks while building that wall.

1 Like

Those look like paintings to me.

1 Like

they are paintings

1 Like

yeah you can see the brick back wall behind it, paintings need to walls to be on so that’s the only thing it can be

1 Like

Trust me. They are not.

1 Like

If they were painting you would be able to see a line where each painting touched each other. I’m serious I was build a wall for a yak farm and when I broke away some blocks this is what I discovered. Believe it or not. I don’t care. Why would I lie about that? There is no game or fortune in it for me.

1 Like

Wow this is super cool! Can you get these from crafting?

It’s possible to make seamless paintings without a line touching the other painting. I’ve seen your builds where you employ this very method to create a wallpaper in the backwall, and there’s no line whatsoever in your own builds.

Unless you mean a slight “crease” where one painting starts and the other connects–in which case you can zoom in on that photo and see it in certain spots.

If you can place a block over it, it’s a visual bug that is the remnants of someone else’s paintings. You might want to ask others on the server if they can see/interact with it, or use /repair to remove it if you can’t otherwise.

1 Like

Try removing the background wall with a pickaxe then.

1 Like

Someone asked to show strange blocks. Then I show strange blocks. Then you say it’s false. Then why ask in the first place?Ridiculous… smh.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

First off it ain’t a matter of life or death. Secondly you can believe whatever you want. I answered truthfully to a topic posted about unusual blocks. If you want to not believe then don’t , if you want to believe then do. I know what I discovered when I removed the blocks. Take it how you want. A questioned was asked they got an answer now keep it moving.

I was offering explanations as to why it looks that way, and suggesting ways to remove the backwall in case that was what you were looking for.
Any update on your discoveries? I’m quite interested in your strange block.
What server is it on, if you don’t mind me asking? Unless it’s a private server or you’ve already removed it by now.

Server is named REALITY. When you get there go waaaaaay left until you get to the yak farm. You can’t miss it… unless that server is still open that is

1 Like