Summer Blocklympics

We’ve started planning for the Summer Blocklympics! We need helpers to build the following courses:

• Shark
  • Maze
  • Archery arena
  • Donkey
  • Possibly handcar and unicorn

PM me if you’d like to build one or help build one, builders get 297 pc per job! Thanks!

New Team Requirements
  • Must have a name
  • Must have a server which it’s based in (there can be multiple per server)
  • Must have at least 2 members to compete (counting the creator)
  • Must have a uniform (colors of uniforms can be the same as others, as long as they have an original hat/helmet. By that I mean not just a dyed hat, but a completely different kind.)
  • Optional: logo and mascot
    Once you have these things picked, post the team description on the forums and/or discord.
Team Members List

Isle Phoenixes: GlassRose, @Alexandra_Inglorien, @Blockheadissoofun, @jemnidad, @WumboJumbo
Astronauts: @agentpinkdog, @Woahjj, Harry Potter/Naw567, Bekah_Blue
Chicken Troops: @Chicken_Trooper123, EpicTigerGirl, @Weasel1
Canadaboyz: @Codeoffun, @Si-Guy

1 Like

Is this related to the Winter Blocklympics?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

Summertime! :sun_behind_small_cloud: I’m not sure if I’ll be a very good member, though, because my timezone is so inconvenient for everyone else–at best, I will probably only be able to show up to two or three events like last time. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s still fine! We’ll do a lot of asynchronous filming and timing stuff again, so you’re good.

1 Like

Winter blocklympics if you can’t find it:

what time zone are you in

UTC+7. Most of the events were at 4 AM for me. I missed one at a really convenient time, though (midnight for me, which is when I’m still wide awake) because I was working and forgot to look at the time…

1 Like

Oof- wish I could help but I have no servers and I don’t have discord or anything like that

1 Like

<3 <3 <3

1 Like

Okay great! I’ll PM you about this :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last day to join or start a team is Friday! PM me to do so!

1 Like