Sunset Moon - In A World Without Sun, Can We Ever See The Light?

world
multiplayer
server

Hype for release! I think it’s on weekend so I can join :smiley:

Congratulations :tada:!

It’s a Friday for me, but I don’t know what it is for you :man_shrugging:

Cyan please before the server open’s take out all the chest with 99 stuff in it

(Removed)

@BUILDITME1, this is the public thread. Please remove this and post it in the PM!

I’ll pretend I didn’t see that…

Anyways, it opens at 5:30 AM for me…

I’ll be at school and sleeping before then!

It’s ok, I will be on until 4pm or maybe 4:30pm. So if you get up early you can come!

2 more days :grin:

Are you still looking for mods(security guards)? If so, I might fill out the form.

I won’t be on the whole weekend. so sorry! Monday I will be on seeing how you have survived >: )

Not trying to scare away any potential mods but I will automatically declare you as a threat to my community once I escape. You will be shot/killed immediately.

Pie, I found the test, AND I NEED HELP
@INeedPie

Well, I’m going to sleep now, and I must say it’s as exciting as Christmas Eve. And that’s saying something.

Tonight, is the last night of waiting. All our anticipation and hope will finally be rewarded. Beware mods, I reckon you stay away from me. I’m ready to escape, who will do the same?

I’m gonna escape. This will be so fun. Woohoo

Good morning everyone! I don’t know about you, but here, it’s FRIDAAAY! And what a Friday it is.
In 7 hours, 17 minutes and 1 second, the world we have spent several months on will finally be open.
I can’t wait!

Awesome! Finally a world that doesn’t open at 3 AM for me! Around 7:30 PM for me, quite a convenient time. :clap:

Looking forward to seeing you all! :smiley: The only thing left to do is tweak the welcome message!
(Though I can’t come on at 1pm :frowning: . INeedPie gets out early but I don’t. So I’ll be on tomorrow hopefully)

But this opens during school! Nooooo😔