Sunset Moon - In A World Without Sun, Can We Ever See The Light?

world
multiplayer
server

It was my mistake and I own up to it. It said admin tunnel on the outside and I decided to be adventurous and crawl into it. I should’ve known better, but it could’ve been more properly protected

Thank you for being honest. I will make sure to protect the tunnel, and if if you have any further questions please takw it to pm.
Back on topic.

Ach. This server is sorta dying. I don’t have enough time for it any more. I might close :frowning: because if it’s not going to be managed properly then I don’t think it’s worth the money I could be spending on other stuff, like my Youtube channel. What do you guys think?

• If you can’t staff it, it’s okay to close it.
  • No! Don’t close!
  • It’s your choice really.
  • (Other) I can add credit/keep it alive.

0 voters

Also, has anyone even escaped yet?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Noooo don’t close the server :frowning: I haven’t been online because I have been busy… if you need any help from me, please do say so, I am willing to help. If you need credit I can donate some… This server has so much potential still, don’t give up yet pie! :slight_smile:

DONT CLOSE NUUUU DIS SERVER IS AMAZE
(Complete sentence)

The only reason I’m inactive is because I’m really busy with Angel World. I’m sorry :frowning:

wow how do you set up one of these sites? its awesome i loved all the stuff i saw as i got rocked outta everything :wink: jokes ahaha i would love to help Floatingdagger :slight_smile:

well, it is 14:06 were i am so yeah

I’m still active😁

If you scroll to the bottom of my site it should say “Create a Free Forum”.