The almost complete list of guides

It’s nice when my list helps someone. :slight_smile:
I couldn’t have make a list if not for all the great players that make awesome guides for me to make into a list. :smiley:
Good job everyone. :smiley:

@Milla could you change the title post icon of this thread to the note like the title of this post, the exclamation mark stress me out.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

(hope i’m doing things right.)

That’s not something I can change.

Didn’t knew that, it’s okay then. :slight_smile:

this section is rather messy, could you just list the cave troll and scorpion guides normally? i understand that the mob FAQ doesnt have any info on cave trolls or scorpions, but other sections listed here have things missing in them that other guides in the same section cover, and those arent in parenthesis.

as for the second half of what i bolded (at the bottom) could you separate those also? i just realized there were two links there, and ive looked here pretty often.

just a suggestion to make it easier to read.

Agreed. :stuck_out_tongue: It struck me the first time I read it but I didn’t think to it much. It’s particularly hard to see who wrote which guide. :wink:

Thanks for bringing it up, will make some changes. :slight_smile:

Update: I’ve made some changes, what do you guys think? :slight_smile:

I noticed that i said that i added some wiki articles in my guides list, i tried searching for it but i couldn’t find any wiki articles,
i believe
a. i lost my mind
b. i lost my memory
c. i lost my sight
I’m removing that sentence for now, if anyone noticed any wiki articles let me know. :smiley:

Ah, there we go, thanks A-z! :smiley:

I don’t see any wiki articles yet. Don’t worry, that stuff happens to me all the time XD

@cheese sorry it took so long to reply, i didn’t notice. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been searching for a long time but didn’t saw any wiki articles too, it does look easier to read after i edited it, thanks for mentioning it. :slight_smile:

I don’t really like the nickname a-z or star, it feels weird cause i’m neither a encyclopedia or a star or a movie star. XD
The thing is, i don’t really know what to call myself. .-. <- there’s something wrong with this person who do not know what to call himself/herself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Add the jetpack guide, and floating island guide

http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?14609-Advanced-HTML-Welcome-Screen

Can you uhmn… include my guide? :o

Agreed, Erick’s jetpack and floating island guides are really well written :smiley:

@Nogamenolife That’s a great welcome screen guide! :smiley:

I’m really sorry, will add it right away. :3

Will do

@everyone okay i’m back, updating list of guides now. :smiley:
Great job everyone!

Edit: Updated it, i think i got them all. :smiley:

you might want to maybe say which guides are updated for 1.6 and which ones arent, because i think many people will be looking here for how to get stuff done in 1.6.

You’ve a good point, will consider it. :smiley:

@milla please help me to change the title to "The almost complete list of guides"
No quotes please. Thanks a lot. :smiley:

i think the “list of guides” would fit better :slight_smile:

But almost complete sounds more interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:
And the almost complete LoG feels like it has more guides compared to LoG.

@milla please help me to change it, kindly ignore this message if it’s done. Thanks! :smiley:

Here’s a little tip that’s from a while back, but I think it’s still helpful.
http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?10069-A-little-tip-about-signs
If you want to add it go ahead :slight_smile:

If possible I’d like my handcar track guide to be added to the list of guides:
http://www.mgnclan.com/forum/index.php?threads/guide-glossary-and-tips-for-a-handcar-park.3280/

Isn’t this thread for guides posted here?