The Blockheads 1.7 coming soon!

I’ve been waiting for this thread for almost a year!

The new blockhead face looks kind of scary…

It’s been a little more than a year for this, I think… The last update (where is about 1.6.1) that was almost 2 years ago.

I didn’t know about 1.7 until I became active on the forums.

The last update was 1.6.3 for iOS in November, and the last major one was 1.6 in 2014.

Did @majicDave make the site himself?

I know, I have my own website for it. I still find 1.6.1 to be major.

It was a pretty good update, but not as groundbreaking as 1.4 or 1.6 if you know what I mean.

I agree with that.

The question is: Will 1.7 top 1.4 and 1.6?

Dave says it’s the biggest update ever, so yes.

Awesome!! I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Also, just because it’s the biggest, doesn’t necessary mean it’s the best, until proven.

You adked what I think it will be though, that’s what I think. :slightly_smiling_face: You’re right though.

All though the new stuff is cool. The font and textures don’t appeal to me. I’d rather use original textures.

Same, I like the original better. Expert mode sounds awesome, shark-riding, all great. However, we don’t have all the information. I’m pretty sure what we know of isn’t all of what we’re going to have, if you catch my drift. :slight_smile:

I know that, but Ive tried hd textures on a friends phone and it didn’t appeal to me.

You might wanna look at this theory I made which explains about advanced blockhead customization. There’s also plenty of evidence to support it. Now you have something else to be hyped about!

Holy moly… that’s amazing.

However… It’s just a theory… A game theory!!! ._.

I’m so happy I’m on theblockheads.net page of 1.7. I feel honored even though it’s not a big deal. ._.

New page with no effort at all, but 1.7 comes and you will need money (IRL money) for credits on servers

A Few weeks?? Seriously, right when my school schedule starts to get busy?? I couldn’t love you more Dave :weary::weary:

(( meanwhile… [serious contemplating starts]
to study, or play blockheads?
to ditch blockheads, or flunk tests?
to check out 1.7, or be a good student and mug? ))