The Blockheads 1.7 coming soon!

Did @majicDave make the site himself?

I know, I have my own website for it. I still find 1.6.1 to be major.

It was a pretty good update, but not as groundbreaking as 1.4 or 1.6 if you know what I mean.

I agree with that.

The question is: Will 1.7 top 1.4 and 1.6?

Dave says it’s the biggest update ever, so yes.

Awesome!! I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Also, just because it’s the biggest, doesn’t necessary mean it’s the best, until proven.

You adked what I think it will be though, that’s what I think. :slightly_smiling_face: You’re right though.

Same, I like the original better. Expert mode sounds awesome, shark-riding, all great. However, we don’t have all the information. I’m pretty sure what we know of isn’t all of what we’re going to have, if you catch my drift. :slight_smile:

You might wanna look at this theory I made which explains about advanced blockhead customization. There’s also plenty of evidence to support it. Now you have something else to be hyped about!

Holy moly… that’s amazing.

However… It’s just a theory… A game theory!!! ._.

I’m so happy I’m on theblockheads.net page of 1.7. I feel honored even though it’s not a big deal. ._.

New page with no effort at all, but 1.7 comes and you will need money (IRL money) for credits on servers

A Few weeks?? Seriously, right when my school schedule starts to get busy?? I couldn’t love you more Dave :weary::weary:

(( meanwhile… [serious contemplating starts]
to study, or play blockheads?
to ditch blockheads, or flunk tests?
to check out 1.7, or be a good student and mug? ))

That’s made with some effort, and Jekyll.

So excited for new update :slightly_smiling_face:

Me also. mine final paper are coming

How come i cant look at the colour theory?

Click the blue text in the box I provided.

Same. Exams, exams and more exams. Plus dance tests, dance auditions, acting auditions, plus blockheads. Where is the time? And several servers im helping with will open on the release of 1.7. Oh well… ill just juggle everything

I just finished my school dance auditions and now am praying angstily for the results XD
Good luck for your auditions!!!