The Blockheads 1.7 Out Now!

Who summoned you from your grave?

Lol xD.

Riiiiiight???

He may have watched videos. He didn’t say he used safes.

I did.

Finally!!!

Soooo happy. Been gone for a week because I was very ill and come back with this amazing news!!!

Just downloaded the update, and I’m looking forward to trying everything out. I’ve been waiting for a big update like this one for a while now, good job & thanks Dave! Glad to see the game is still going strong.

The Blockheads 1.7.1 soon I dint realized theres a problem when scrolling around the map. Well thanks for this MajicDave so you can make blockheads better for new update and the words that “Should make a big difference” :slight_smile:

That’s good to know.

I remember I used to have this game because I randomly stumbled upon it and I thought it was pretty interesting but it was a long time ago and there weren’t as many things in the game then as there are now, and I played it for a while and got bored of it and then I deleted it. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I had never given it a second thought, but really recently I just had like some sort of really really distant thought about it and I was like “hey I think I’ll check it out again.” It’s great! All the new features everything is a billion times better and I don’t see myself stopping playing this game any time soon. All I can say to the developers and testers is WOW

That was very meaningful. Glad you came back! You could tell it’s meaningful because Dave liked it. :stuck_out_tongue:

But in general, welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

do we know the minimum specs? I’ve been looking and all I can find is android 3 or higher, I’m wondering about RAM

The fact that this is March 14 and not March 15

March 15 in New Zealand.

Wowoow this is amazing, i’ve been waiting for literally years since the custom rules update! Woo

Damnit I can’t hack anymore. Pretty cool. Thing that sucks is we have or pay for credits now.

News posts are exempt I think.

Pretty much.

:man_facepalming: