The Blockheads 1.7 Out Now!

Good. Maybe consider the developer next time.

I’d get a job, a GOOD one if I can, and not waste precious time on making games for 6 year olds.

12+

I’m Brer, but thanks for agreeing. LOL.

That doesn’t stop some people

“Can I have adim and start pack?”

Just because a game is universally enjoyed by all ages doesn’t make it bad, or a bad job to make games like it.

If I was Dave, I would allow more cursing on public servers & forums

If I was Dave, I would moderate it more heavily. It’s there for the kids’s protection.

But I’m not Dave.

I’m INeedPie.

So this is irrelevant.

He has Milla for that.

Many parents would complain, and many kids would no longer be playing this game.

What I mean is a better filter.

She adds words.

That’s the point.

This game is not supposed to be fore people under the age of 12

I would stop playing because i wouldn’t be able to handle it

We’re a one man dev team, with a one man customer care team. We rated the game to deter younger players, and we manage it as best we can, but it’ll never be perfect, and the only practical way to keep it fairly kid-safe is to remove multiplayer, chat, signs, and paintings. We prefer to be imperfect in order to avoid stripping game features, but eventually the game won’t be self-supporting, and the cloud will go entirely, thus making it child-friendly.

It didn’t use to be this way. It was only when 1.6.2 came out that it became 12+.

Huh?

@majicDave Notch may have created Minecraft himself, but he didn’t fix all the bugs himself. Blockheads was a very promising game, so popular before all the hacks sprung up. Look at the amount of players left because you didn’t successfully fix them in 1.7. If only you got someone to help.

I haven’t seen nearly as many hackers in 1.7 than I did previously, but alright.