The blockheads logic

1. Reinforced block

• puts a bunch of wood and iron together
  • magically floats in the air

2. gems

• hey look a diamand!

• (plucks it out of the cave in 1 second)

3. lava

• hey look lava, lets stand on it!

• dosn’t melt

4. titanium

• after less then 20 minutes…
  • THIS MAN FULLY BROKE A PIECE OF TITANIUM WITH HIS BARE HANDS, IT SET A WORLD RECORD

5. jetpacks

• wearing a jetpack with or without the strongest armor effects nothing with flight

• god has officially removed pressure and weight from man kind’s existence

6. drop bears

• oh no intruder! destroying our house!

• (bite) time to buy another free house like it’s nothing

7. pvp

• oh no have been sliced with a sword over 10 times

• time to eat a million worms nom nom nom. YEA BACK TO NORMAL

I was going to do a thread like this but it turns out people are reading my PMs and copying my ideas.

“Ha, sleep? Sleeping is for peasants. Watch me eat a stack of worms instead.”
“Ha, caffeine addiction? Caffeine addiction isn’t real. Watch me drink coffee every minute and never have to go to sleep.”

How are people reading your PM’s?

Logic:
Yaks can fit into cages tho bigger than cave troll
Cave troll smaller than yak. Nah fit in cage.
Also logic:
IMA BREAK SPACE BY PUTTING A SAFE INSIDE A SAFE INSIDE A SAFE INSIDE A SAEF INSIDE A SA…

The logic in this game is amazing.

Going around the world with five chests full everything you need to build a new house including stacks of wood, stacks of stone, stacks of all kinds of metals, like they weigh nothing and can still move faster by wearing leather shoes.

You can fit a chest of the same size in a chest of the same size, in a chest of the same size, in a…

I see nothing wrong with 4 and 6. :tongue:

Carrying more then 2, 4 or 6 baskets…

Making cakes with crushed expensive gems and feeding it to a glittering unicorn that was born from a rainbow coloured donkey, born from a white donkey, born from a…

Cave troll probably wants a pet unicorn or why would they kept rainbow essence in their golden chest