The blockheads needs some famous youtubers to play

The blockheads needs some famous youtubers to play,right?
A game called yandere simulator was popular because there are a lots of famous youtubers playing It,so i think The blockheads need that too!

5 Likes

I’m a youtuber but not a famous one lol :laughing:, but yea if we got famous yts playing then it would be better

1 Like

IM starting lets plays soon

1 Like

Currently the biggest blockhead YouTuber I believe

Sam.boyer, and I don’t know if he still even does bh videos

Yes! Sam boyer did animations for The blockheads!

1 Like

If Pewdiepie plays this game?

1 Like

If pewdiepie plays then… jeez. There’d be like 80 16 people servers at all times…

6 Likes

Edepot used to play.

2 Likes

I play and I’m a YouTuber. Not famous, but I wish! :wink:

4 Likes

GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT OFF OF ME!

6 Likes

Nooo!! :cry:

Go get Markiplier right here, right now. XD

My server had someone who claimed she was Jen (GamingWithJen). Does that count? :wink:

1 Like

True, and both haven’t made a video on the blockheads in at least a year…

3 Likes

it scared me when your post came out of nowhere.

2 Likes

@PorkyTheChop my favorite YTer. He’s a hidden gem, not yet discovered. But when he is, I’m sure he’ll be famous. Spam that subscribe button, everybody! :smiley:

2 Likes

What?

It won’t be rated G after huge YouTubers will play it. Trolls will come and say worst things because they don’t care. They’ll just see the video and say themselves “It would be funny if I ruined the game for other people”.

5 Likes

Oh I’m really sorry I read wrong lol

I read I’m starting to play less now

I think it’ll pull a Minecraft. The game will make dave millions, and will start off with a cringey fanbase, but it will eventually become irrelevant to the popular times, like it is now. I don’t mind tho, smaller fanbase usually results in a more dedicated and mature one :+1:

1 Like