The Blockheads texture error

So I downloaded the blockheads and opened it. When I got in the world, the blocks had colour but no textures. When I start to mine them, the texture randomly pops up. pls, help!

And I am on a Samsung tablet android 4.0.4

Moved to the android bugs category since this is on an android device :slight_smile:

Does this occur on all worlds? Multiplayer servers? Single player?

This occurs on both single player and multiplayer worlds

I could add an screenshot but it might take a while tho

I think that might be helpful to the dev team.

Yeah please add some screenshots so we can solve the problem

kk, gonna take some screenshots and send em

undefined method `thumbnail_width=’ for # ???

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 36 hours unless flagged)

Here you go @BUILDTIME1

Hasn’t this bug been in the game for years now?

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

I’ve merged a bunch of posts in a row into one. There is a button to edit a post if you wish to add to it, and nobody else has posted. If you post more than once a row please only do so with an hour or more between posts, otherwise edit.

With respect to the problem. I’ve never heard of this before, but I only support Apple players, so I might not be told. You would probably do best to contact Android support about this. You can do that by pausing the game, tapping on HELP/CREDITS, scrolling down to Support, then tapping the link to email support. You’ll get an automated reply suggesting some sources of help. If none of them apply then reply saying so, and someone will get back to you.

Sorry for the hassles. It looks funky with no textures!

That looks pretty cool, like the plastic texture pack from Minecraft.

Thanks for the help. I will try it. If nothing works, I will let you know :wink:

I thought about that too! It does look silly. New texture idea for The Blockheads? :lol:

I think it looks cool. In Minecraft changing to the plastic texture pack made the game less scary (creeper and caving wise) :joy: builds can look bland, but that’s the beauty of trying new blocks out.
I’d definitely want to play with new textures! How different would our builds look, what new styles could we come up with? I bet the community would bounce back! :slight_smile: