The Burger

Im going to add on my broken headphones because im sad that they broke

Yesterday and today was the mass death of lots of headphones
It started with my friend, her’s broke yesterday morning, then mine at midday yesterday, an aquantince of mine had hers break last night and another aquantince had hers break today, this is tragic and we will all remember the headphones that died on the 13th and 14th of september.

3 Likes

My ear buds were chewed up by my cat (yes, my cat) not too long ago. A sad day that was. I have some better ones now.
Anywho, I add cupcake to the next layer. Both dessert and dinner in one burger!

1 Like

I add chocolate :chocolate_bar: to the burger. Why not?

bites into burger
loose tooth falls out
Oh well, I guess that’s the next layer!

3 Likes

Adds a dollar bill to the burger

3 Likes

Howzabout some stewed cabbage? I feel like this burger could use some mucky cabbage. Let’s do that.

1 Like

I add dynamite to the burger. Why not make it rather…EXPLOSIVE!!! MUAHAHAHHA!!! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

First off WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and i add an empty ketchup bottle to the burger

5 Likes

I add @Caelestis to the next layer of the burger.

3 Likes

I add a pineapple. Bc who doesn’t like a good pineapple?

Edit: Yeah, I just straight added the pineapple… who even cuts pineapples any more? pssssh

Edit edit: noticed I typed pineabble.

Pineabble Abble pen

4 Likes

I add a c4, in an attempt to destry the burger

1 Like

I add a donut to the burger :hamburger:

1 Like

Well im gonna ruin time and space by adding the whole of the fourms inside the burger

Boom

1 Like

Hmm… Maybe some Cookie Crisp? Can’t leave out breakfast.

Well im going to add my lucky numner (42) onto the burger because why not, it has to be lucky

Edit: i just realised how disgusting this burger is- i mean how tasty it is, who wants to eat it?

1 Like

Your lucky number didn’t work! I pour some mercury on the burger. Nothing like a little chemical poison!

It’s not lucky… it’s the answer to the universe! (SERIOUSLY Google it!)

I add a uranium fuel rod to the burger

1 Like

Well i have lots of lucky numbers (2, 4, 7, 42, 242, 274, 247, 2274) well im going to add sauce made out of everything in my locker at school blended up into a liquid. (Will that be tasty? Not sure…)

1 Like

If I blended everything in my locker, it’d taste like a lot of paper. My locker is too small to keep anything else in it. I add some delectable dog kibbles to the next layer.

I add @SomeRandomUser to the sandwich