The Forest. It is your home, you have lived there all your life and hope to live there in the future. Most animals don’t understand the ‘humans’ as they are called. But you do. You somehow have a very human talent, and you know that your home will soon be gone, flattened by ‘trucks’ and ‘diggers’ to collect the wood from the trees. That is… unless you can persuade the humans not to.
This would not be an easy task. As you understand it, the ‘leader’ has decided that the Forest must be cut, and they live in a ‘fortress’ made from ‘steel’, and it’s surrounded with other humans called ‘guards’.
But maybe with help from your friends, you can get in… and save the forest.
- The animal that can speak English is the main character. Anyone can claim this role, if no one does I will create my own character and this can be the main character. The reason for this is that this animal will later be the negotiator, hopefully.
- You can only select animals which live in a forest/ jungle. No lions. But meerkats are allowed, we can just say they’re lost
- Your animal has only one human-like ability (can be referred to as HLAs) , for example in the case of a meerkat that can unlock doors , door unlocking is its only HLA.. Otherwise it just behaves like an ordinary meerkat.
- The humans are NPCs, I will control them,
- You may control EITHER one large animal, two medium animals, three small animals, or a swarm of insects/group of mice etc. However, these are maximums, You can have one small animal if you like. But think of it as this. You are only allowed 10 points. Large animals are worth 10 points. Medium animals are 5 points and small animals are 3 points. Each swarm animal is worth 1 point, so if you want a swarm of 7 bees and one small animal, that’s fine.
- Please fill in the forms before 20 Feb. After this no new characters will be accepted.
Name (optional, if your raccoon, say, had no name, it would be referred to as Raccoon. If another raccoon was created, this raccoon would need to have a name.)
Appearance- (any abnormalities ie. darker than normal fur?)
Personality- (Details! Details!)
Human-like Ability (HLA) - (this is the ability you have which is usually found in humans, eg. Lockpocking, intellect, electrical skills
Talents - (must be simple ie. agile or quiet, and your animal must be able to do this - a cow can’t jump from tree to tree, but a lemur can.)
Favourite food - (Pick from the things your animal’s species eats.)