The Forest (RP)

The Forest. It is your home, you have lived there all your life and hope to live there in the future. Most animals don’t understand the ‘humans’ as they are called. But you do. You somehow have a very human talent, and you know that your home will soon be gone, flattened by ‘trucks’ and ‘diggers’ to collect the wood from the trees. That is… unless you can persuade the humans not to.
This would not be an easy task. As you understand it, the ‘leader’ has decided that the Forest must be cut, and they live in a ‘fortress’ made from ‘steel’, and it’s surrounded with other humans called ‘guards’.
But maybe with help from your friends, you can get in… and save the forest.

Rules

1. The animal that can speak English is the main character. Anyone can claim this role, if no one does I will create my own character and this can be the main character. The reason for this is that this animal will later be the negotiator, hopefully.
  2. You can only select animals which live in a forest/ jungle. No lions. But meerkats are allowed, we can just say they’re lost :wink:
  3. Your animal has only one human-like ability (can be referred to as HLAs) , for example in the case of a meerkat that can unlock doors :door:, door unlocking is its only HLA.. Otherwise it just behaves like an ordinary meerkat.
  4. The humans are NPCs, I will control them,
  5. You may control EITHER one large animal, two medium animals, three small animals, or a swarm of insects/group of mice etc. However, these are maximums, You can have one small animal if you like. But think of it as this. You are only allowed 10 points. Large animals are worth 10 points. Medium animals are 5 points and small animals are 3 points. Each swarm animal is worth 1 point, so if you want a swarm of 7 bees and one small animal, that’s fine.
  6. Please fill in the forms before 20 Feb. After this no new characters will be accepted.

Character form
Species
Name (optional, if your raccoon, say, had no name, it would be referred to as Raccoon. If another raccoon was created, this raccoon would need to have a name.)
Appearance- (any abnormalities ie. darker than normal fur?)
Personality- (Details! Details!)
Human-like Ability (HLA) - (this is the ability you have which is usually found in humans, eg. Lockpocking, intellect, electrical skills
Talents - (must be simple ie. agile or quiet, and your animal must be able to do this - a cow can’t jump from tree to tree, but a lemur can.)
Favourite food - (Pick from the things your animal’s species eats.)
Other/Backstory-

((What does rule number 1 mean? Who would that be?))

Me trying to describe my pet bird.

Rosy Bourke Parakeet.

Bob. (I really don’t name my pets, I call them pink bird or blue bird.)

35 or so weeks old. (An adult for a bird)

Has alot of blue on it’s head even though it’s a female. No yellow in it, just pink, very light yellow on the tail. White and black. It has some blue on the tail. (Yes a strange mutation.)

Strange In a way. Calm and relaxed. And really can’t bite, just threaten. And dumb in some ways.

Very quiet, good at scaring and threatening.

Bird seeds. Like a pet bird.

Bob was born on June 16, 2017. (Not accurate) And had parents. Until her parents were captured by humans and was sent to a pet store. Than was raised by parakeets. And now is in a parakeet flock.

And that is my pet bird in a apricot seed.

Picture

pinkbirb

Moved this into the correct topic.

((I have updated the op, just say if you have any more questions))

Lemme update.
HLA: Knows to scare a human. No like scare to death.

Species- Little Brown Bat
Name- No name. I’m just called “Little Brown Bat” or “LB Bat” for short
Age- 3 years
Appearance-

Personality- Outgoing at times, yet shy at other times. LB Bat is brave and loves adventuring.
Human-like Ability (HLA) - can open doors with feet
Talents - is swift and quiet and can use echolocation
Favourite food - LL Bat loves to eat insects
Other/Backstory- Nothing much, other than the fact that her mom and dad were killed by humans.

((I will make the humans that eat the forest :laughing:
jk))

Species: A american shorthair cat
Name: Cater
Has rainbow fur
Personality- Is normally happy but can be sad
Hates it when people want him to make food for them. Expert chef.
Human-like Ability (HLA) - Cooking Food
Talents - Sneaking
Favourite food -Salmon flavoured rats
Other/Backstory- The species was hunted for it’s fur and this cat has lost all its siblings and parents due to humans hunting them. It likes to bake when he is stressed out. He is the last of its kind.

This post is underrated

European Red Fox (species)
Name: Sammi
Appearance: Has Pale pink fur, legs are black, and ears are red
Personality: likes cookies, extremely shy, lonely, depressed most of the time
HLA: Can speak English
Talents: Can camouflage with surroundings
Fave food: Berries
Story: Parents abandoned her, was cruel, rude most of time, fed her a bit of food

((Ok, so so far we have @SHAHMMM ‘s Rosy bourke Parakeet Bob,
@VolcanoFlame ‘s Little Brown Bat,
@Raymond5525’s american shorthair cat Cater,
And @LilAngel119 ‘s European red fox Sammi.
I will edit this post later with my character.))
Edit-
Species - Black Bear
Name - Prezzo
Age - Nearly an adult
Appearance - Black as normal black bears, however he has a small golden patch of fur above his left eye, about the size of a quarter.
Personality - Prezzo is an adaptable bear :bear:. He is most comfortable as a team player, but can easily take on a leadership role. He is also an obsessive strategist and is a crucial asset to his team. Prezzo can easily organise the strengths of his comrades to execute seemingly impossible plans perfectly. However, he doesn’t like others contradicting his plans and doesn’t always listen to others’ ideas. He is a little self obsessed.
HLA Prezzo has opposable thumbs on his front paws :paw_prints: so he can hold things when standing on his hind legs.
Talents Prezzo is good at standing on his hind legs and can do it for short periods of time (ie. up to 5 minutes nonstop). He is also a good climber :person_climbing:‍♀️ and although he can’t climb manmade, smooth surfaces, he can easily climb rough surfaces or ones he can sink his claws into.
Other- Prezzo only normally works with predators further up the food chain but when he heard of the Forest’s predicament he agreed to work with any animals in the team. He won’t eat your characters, don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

((It’s ok for your character to speak English, but that’s a HLA, so you can’t have the dessert one.

Also @Frater_Galaxy, I put a rule saying that humans are the only villains and they are controled by me, sorry!

Finally, @Raymond5525 , it’s a little unlikely for your character to have rainbow fur, he would have probably been hunted to extinction for his pretty fur.))

((When do we start roleplaying))

Then can it be the last of it’s kind or something because their mom and dad and brothers and sisters have been hunted for death

((My OC is a helicopter then. Helicopters are now synthetic animals, and deserve to be treated as such :laughing:))

((I do not know probably never))

People have til the 20th to submit a character but we can start tomorrow if you like.

Yes please, as I have school, so I might not be able to post. :slight_smile:

i just post afterschool

((Sometimes I cannot do that :stuck_out_tongue: especially on Tuesdays, when I have dance and can’t post))