The Forest (RP)

oh, ok

((There was a movie with the exact same plot as this roleplay, about 6-7 years ago. I don’t remember its name, though.))

((I can assume that this one is gonna be hilarious.))

((So we are starting the role play now?))

Yes. We are gathering in the Clearing in the centre of the Forest, Prezzo has organised the gathering to get everyone together and decide on leaders etc. So could everyone please bring their characters to the Clearing? Here’s how Prezzo gets here.

Prezzo was curious to talk to his usual prey. It would be interesting, he decided, as he had never seen one talk, and in his imagination they all had hilarious squeaking voices. However, he had called the gathering in the Clearing to sort out the team. After all, he needed to know their talents to work out how the humans could be stopped.

Most animals in the forest were normal, and spoke the forest animals’ tongue, Woodlanis.
However from Prezzo’s connections, he gathered that there was an animal in the forest, he didn’t know which, who could also speak English. They would be crucial, for if they managed to infiltrate the ‘steel fortress’, would it not all be for nowt if nobody could communicate with the humans, and the Forest would be destroyed.

However, Prezzo knew this animal was not the only animal with one of a human’s abilities. Prezzo’s main one was that he had been born with opposable thumbs, although this was also an ape trait. His second was that he was an amazing strategist. They must search for teammates, though not all had to have human abilities. Prezzo set off to the Clearing.

((I’m bringing three meerkats with no HLAs to the gathering, but they are mostly NPCs.))

Goes to the clearing, running, jumping and full of excitement
Sings in English
"Wow, first time happy! Well, not exactly, but I’m mostly sad, I’m rarely happy!"

((A dragon eats the animals. The end))
Jk

LL Bat fluttered over to where Prezzo was. “Hi!” she said in ‘Woodlanis.’ She fluttered around a bit then landed on the ground infront of Prezzo.

While not looking, bumps into Prezzo
Says: Oh, I’m so sorry! I’m Sammi, what’s your name? in English

Prezzo stood before his team. Fortunately there were many brave animals in the Forest who wouldn’t stand by while it was destroyed. After cheerily greeting a little bat who had landed on the ground in front of him, he called for silence and all the animals gathered in a group in the Clearing’s centre.

“Friends!” Prezzo called out in Woodlanis. “I am so happy that you are here today. You are all so brave to stand up to the humans! We will save our Forest! Now, who would like to introduce their self first?”
Prezzo looked down at the small, pale pink fox that had bumped into his leg. He heard it say something in English, so declared to everyone else in Woodlanis, “Well, I can see that this young fox is the admired speaker of English. Thank you for coming!”
Prezzo saw three meerkats on the edge of the group and invited them up to where he was. “Now what are your names?”

The first meerkat, a confident looking male, stepped up and said “My name is Darrell. Me and my siblings don’t have any HLAs as you call them, but we are willing to help out. One of my talents, for example, is hunting.”

The second meerkat stepped timidly from behind Darrell. This one was a female and had a noticeable heartshaped nose. “I’m Laila,” she said. “I’m good at lookout, and I am also good at problem solving.”

The third meerkat was smaller than the others, though he was a male. He had no markings around his eyes, so wore what looked like sunglasses. “My name is Jase. I’m good at operating human machinery, because I used to be a pet of a mechanic.” he explained quietly.

“Well done! Everyone, meet Darrell, Laila and Jase!” Prezzo said enthusiastically. “Now who would like to go next?”
((All animals speak in Woodlanis unless you mention speaking something different (this is mostly for @LilAngel119 ‘s fox)))

Brownie fluttered up to where he was on the stage. “I’ll go!” She said in Woodlanis.

She hovered there a little above the meerkats and spoke. “I’m Brownie. I’m a Little Brown Bat. I’m good at opening doors, even human doors, with my feet, as long as they aren’t locked.” Brownie fluttered back down to where she was before, infront of Prezzo on the ground.

(To keep myself in line, i think im gonna change my name to Brownie, as i’m too used to saying it xD)

I’ll just go last… says in English. Sits away from group saddened
Sighs

((Why am I always too late?! WHY?!
I’ll just spectate then.))

Cater says “IM SECOND!!!” In woodlanis.
Cater waits enthusiastically.

“Go on!” Prezzo said to the shorthair cat.

“I’m Cater!” Cater says in woodlanis
"My fur is nice so most of my species have been hunted down and killed. Even my parents! I can bake and cook stuff. For example…" Cater takes a cooked fish and shows it. “This may look like a normal fish tat’s been cooked but…” Cater slices the fish in half. “Inside there is herbs, spices, etc. okay who’s next?” Cater says

That’s another HLA.

((What do you mean by Human Leukocyte Antigen?))

Haha. Human Like Ability.

Isn’t cooking and baking the same?

(Hehehe the new trend. Cok ing [as in Coke] its where you are drinking coke. xD) (ik what you actually ment tho)