The History of George's Lemonade Stand

Georgie is not satisfied with the app. After a long night of pondering he decides to sell the old app to another aspiring developer for 1 000 dollars. With the money he makes a lemonade app that helps its users to make perfect lemonade. After a few weeks Georgie made 100 000 dollars. Georgie is rich now.

George gets detected by an antivirus software and becomes a glitch.

Edgar tries to help George by getting Protegent. But when Edgar tries Protegent it doesn’t work.

George, unwilling to try Protegent again, ultimately decides to do the following in the order it was being said -

1. Uninstall Protegent
  2. Cut off ties with the internet
  3. Go missing for 6 months (in which George and Edgar escape civilization and live isolated in the Himalayas)
  4. Sell lemonade to unsuspecting tourists

(@UNIHORSE Georgie is George’s heir.)
Apple makes an app, applicable only on computers. Apprehensive of an attack made by George, Apple appended the app with a brief apology. Then an out-of-control ape appeared and caused massive destruction.

(Oh shoot, I misspelled George’s name!)

The competitor thinks George is too successful, so he uses a time machine to reverse time back to when George made his lemonade stand
(Restart)

But George then goes back in time to the present and puts his competitor on the moon.

George learns the language of the Heptapods, meaning that time is no longer linear for him. He now knows all of his memories, past, present and future. (Sunday was a wonderful movie night, the first time {if ever} that I’ve watched a cerebral movie. Although The Madness of King George would also have been good, I bet.)

I’m now craving lemonade. :yum:

George terrorizes people and puts ISIS to shame.
George is now the most dangerous and most wanted man on Earth.

George convinces the government to give him a million dollars to build more lemonade stands.

George uses the money he gains to pay back the loan, and then forces them to grant him immunity.

They kill him instead. He is recarnated and starts a lemonade stand from scratch in his new life.

george cannot die; even if he has been reincarnated afterwards

His death causes a distortion of time in the universe sending him to many places.

He visits aliens, Dora’s house, gets grounded, and then he goes to a very strange planet that is full of very sad folks that are always sad.

George decides to make lemonade to cheer them up.

The lemonade works! George cheers them up!

He then goes back to earth on a rocket.

George is selling his lemonade at 50 cents a cup.
A little kid next door is selling his lemonade for 25 cents a cup in his wagon, but it’s all nasty.

George kills the kid.

Yup.

You guys insert crazy government FBI chase here, I’m too lazy to do it

George has to shoot his way out of his 3 story house, and when he escapes, he takes over an FBI helicopter and flies (somewhere)