The New Adventure (Project Cancelled.)

No, this is not a joke. This is for reals!

Okay, I have to admit I want to make this a joke. But I shouldn’t.

I am going to be creating a series possibly even with @wumbojumbo named The New Adventure.

Here is a quick summary of what you can expect:

A person named Osborne landon spawns into a world that he does not know of.

He goes exploring until he finds a house, then he asks if he could go in. from there he will meet a female character.

When the female is going out to get materials the female character hears something and then the person is kidnapped.

When the male person cannot find the female character he goes out and tries to find her. meeting new friends along the way

When he finds out one of his friends turns out to be one of the bad persons osborne tries running but the person does bad things to osborne

When the good friend finds osborne upside down and injured he takes him down and then they go out to find the bad people

When they find them they find the female character right about to be killed. When osborne lets her out a massive fight breaks out.

After the fight, the main character osborne sacrafices himself to save them.

To those who read that and had Deja-Vu, it is honestly true. I am remaking the old adventure series, or at least trying to do so as I want to bring it into light and with some more things added to it. Though I actually doubt anyone remembers it at this point.

It was a series I made back in Feb of 2017 and has the same plot.

I hope to have this series done by summer-fall of 2019 and hope to publish it somewhere between then and 2020

Stay tuned for some up and coming teaser images coming in the future. :slight_smile:

Isn’t this like finding nemo but with blockheads?
I like it.

Wooooo!