The Truth About 1.7 Update!

Ya LOL.

I can’t remember where I said it, but we’re trialling allowing the discussion of duping again. If people can remain respectful and courteous that rule with be removed :slight_smile:

Okay Milla.

Well, I did an experiment on an abandoned server before,
There were no staff, but I managed to become rich by making a portal chest, so I was the closest thing to an admin, or owner.
I got asked if duping was allowed, by a couple of players, and I said “yes, why not”.
And I saw that, as long as they don’t duplicate tons of things, or safes, the server won’t lag.
Then I destroyed their duping places “;p

OH XD!! I mean that’s true that it might not lag on few devices but my iPad is not that bad… It pretty much lags a lot. But i guess it depends on ypur device.
@milla
Aren’t we allowed to discuss about duping in forums?? I never knew that.

No, I banned it years ago,after it lead consistently to misbehaviour. I lifted the ban late last year as an experiment, but it’s still in the rules.

In the picture the discussion of banned peoples ban text is not bold

Yes, I noticed.

Dave had to make servers money now as TC abusers and hackers would make random and useless servers that Dave had to pay for. If no one bought TC, then how would Dave make money? Yeah HD Textures and Double time but those are 1 time purchases. TC was the main way to money. Without money, the servers shut down and the game is taken off of the app store and google play store.

For Good…

Sadly:

Comparing worldwide search data, the only actual spike was when TBH was new. Now it’s only slightly higher than before TBH exists.

Barely.

I’d say that’s because now it’s just the core community. The core community knows the domain of this website and therefore will not search for it.

0.99 ¢ or whatever in other money isn’t reasonable for a week?
$2.99 isn’t reasonable for a month?

That is the thread where you request a server and then I DM you with an IP and port to connect to.

Click big button. Type forum name. Click big button. Type new password. Click request world button. Pick options. Wait a few hours. Check PM. Click big button. Sound good?

I wasn’t insulting you. I was attempting to assure you that it’s easy to make a free mac server. Let’s not argue more. Flame wars are bad.

Please stop trying to wind Wingysam up. He’s trying to help you out.

East or west blockheads used to be the best,
Now taking rest to be best…

:sob:

Lol @WumboJumbo is insulted! Jk

Sorry for double posting!
But i wanna say something. I think now there are just barely 20-30 players playing… Which is mmmmm idk. Woah this game is going down! Dave is developing other games which is COOL but he lost an awesome game full of ppl. Tbh I’ve not played blockheads since weeks. I just played it randomly once last week but i am not on it most of the time. I easily get bored. There’s not that much to play. I mean i think this game has officially lost me. I played this game for years and now it’s just gone. I lost intrest. It’s still installed on my iPad but i “may” delete it soon… I am planning on changing my channel name from Blockheads Magic Lamp to Hnandj and upload random games and officialy play roblox. It’s just weird why i am saying this here but just wanted to inform. I am always waiting for something new… Btw i am still gonna be on forums cause its better than the game sorry…