Thuthu's Builds and Photobombing Milla (a little embarrassing to share, but here goes)

I wish i was talented like thuthu. :frowning:

Not a competition :relaxed:
Your Dave build is absolutely phenomenal!

I personally find smaller builds like yours and mine more enjoyable, due to the sense that small build s can look nice too, if you work hard enough.
(The foil house was nice as well)
(No offense @Thuthu)

No worries, @Frater_Galaxy… this thread was created simply to share some builds that I’ve created, because I, personally, liked them. There was no hidden agenda. It’s just as the thread title says and no one is required to like it. (Though people don’t typically put it down right on my thread. Lol. :joy:)

But I do agree that things people make are not better or worse based on size. I’ll go one step further and say that they really are not better or worse generally, since it’s all subjective why you do or don’t like something.

There’s also no cap to how many things or designs or styles that you can like. And there’s no real need to compare any of it or any of us as builders or players. Everyone makes whatever floats their own boat and no one should feel self-conscious or feel like they need to justify why they like it.

Wow! these builds are awesome, I hope I can build that good someday!

Happy NewYear, Everyone!
Hoping you all have a fantastic 2018!!
Cheers!!

Wow thuthu thats so stunning :smiley:

Thanks, Darkhorse! Thought I should ring in the new year with a quick festive build.:tada:

Can I ask where u build that wonderful builds whats the server named?

And lol milla photobomming while u take photo :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

This is on my server called Birthday Bonanza.
It’s closed until the update, except for special occasions, parties and tours (every once in awhile).

Ohh that’s sad but its still wonderful world to closed ;-;

That’s gorgeous Thuthu. :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: Happy new year!

The two blockheads sharing the ornament are adorable! Love your work.

Jeez the OP almost has 100 likes… That 2018 one is awesome! :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Louz , @Caelestis, and @devyn! :relaxed:

Fantastic! I’m sure I could create something like that, if only I applied myself… and had the time…

Tbh, your dedication to stuff like this impresses me as much as the build itself. Good job! :clap:t2:

Omg how cool is that!!! :star_struck: Starstruck!!

… kind of itching to play on the Maze Runner…

Me too!!

Meanwhile I stand perplexed, wondering whether I should be impressed, worried, or simply confused