Thuthu's Builds and Photobombing Milla (a little embarrassing to share, but here goes)

Happy Birthday thuthu I hope this message not late… thanks :joy:

Decided to build a little “head turning” Cheshire Cat on Rabbithole, while I wait for cleared space near spawn.

I love this guy. He’s like a Harlem Globetrotter.

I might not be done with him yet… we’ll see.

I died once I read that :joy:

Awesome choice @Thuthu. I love it!!! :heart_eyes:

My Mad Hatter build near spawn. HELP! I’ve been sucked into the rabbithole and can’t get out!

Took some time to design it all together. The rail goes along the brim and I’m happy with the results.
I think it looks great next to @jemnidad ’s Tree and pickles’ teacup.

Sorry for anyone that was trying to chat with me all day… I had to figure things out and it took all three of my brain cells.

Oh! Couldn’t figure out what to title it.
Any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?
Most clever name wins.

The brink of insanity, perhaps?
(Y’know, because hat brim and mad hatter)

Crazy tea time

Looks a little mischievous :cheerful:

Tick-tock-tea-time would be a cool name IMO :stuck_out_tongue:

On the Drink of Insanity

Mad Tea Party

Wowow

I kinda wish my Hogwarts build im trying to do would be like that… it won’t be though :pensive:

I like this alot. I soon have a big build i want to show some day

I’m sure you’ll do a great job, @INeedPieUndercover. Just take your time. It’s such a fun theme for building.

I actually started a Harry Potter server myself (love the book series and the movies) a couple of years ago. I haven’t opened it because I haven’t gotten around to finishing some of the bigger projects I started. And now that the 1.7 update requires that I sort of choose my servers that will stay, I kind of doubt that it will.

I can’t wait to check out your world once it’s done though. Good luck with it.

@D1nghead101, that’s awesome. I love seeing what players build. I’ll keep an eye out for your post.:blush:

Rabbithole Builds:

Last night. The by-product of an all-nighter and the idea of having players jump through a looking glass — ornate looking glass (mirror) with Alice’s reflection and two tracks to pass through.

• The bottom one accommodates trains…

• But for those of you who need something a bit more adventure, I created a fun handcar parkour where you can jump around and maneuver up to a special entrance up top.

Come check it out… left of spawn at the first ocean (newly-renovated).

==========================

Oh! One more quick build I did just now conceals a bit of a secret.
Wonder what it could be. :shushing_face:

“Card guards” is my best guess. XD

A maze of ultimate demise where you lose your blockhead?

The ace of spades is smuggling a priceless treasure inside their staff? No good will come of that, I think.

I’ve loved all of your Rabbithole pieces. I should try to go see the latest ones in person, sooner rather than later.

Yes. And we’re nearly ready to officially open the Alice ride. Which is a thing to behold.

What server is this on again? (yeah I am too lazy to just read lol) Is it Rabbithole or something?

Woohoo! I’ll work on that video.

@TheKnexGuy Yes, it is.