Thuthu's Builds and Photobombing Milla (a little embarrassing to share, but here goes)

who you talking too, if thu she did nothing wrong.

Probably about the translation thing, I don’t think it is a big deal but it is a rule.

Official translation:
My house is his/her/your(formal) house

Oh wait, this is google translate though, so it should be:
This apartment is you shack

Ok. First, Foil’s was joking, I believe. I also believe that the posted rules were referring to mass posts that would potentially be written completely in a foreign language.

“Mi casa es su casa” means “my home is your home.” This phrase is so cliched and widely used in English that it has become a part of the english vernacular, much like “carpe diem” or “je ne sais quoi“. Though the rules state that you need to provide translations, I don’t think it’s necessary to translate a widely-used, short, foreign phrase.

This discussion is absolutely symptomatic of what has become a serious problem with forums, in my opinion— namely the over policing and ridiculous letter-of-the-law reiteration of rules for minor occurrences. There is something called common sense. Sometimes you need to look at a post, really use your best reasoning skills, and determine if it is worthwhile and necessary to begin an entire tangential discussion on something vaguely or questionably contrary to a guideline.

With that, please let’s get off this topic. Or move it to another thread.

谢谢,我现在明白了 :slight_smile:

(Thank you, I get it now from Foil since that isn’t a well none phrase)
Dazzling work as always Thu. I just realized it was a base lol :joy: my blockheads would love to live there!

[untranslated text redacted - milla]

By the name of Dave… when ThuThu said short phrases were ok she didn’t mean phrases totally unknown to most people. Please, refrain from using other languages. Things like “bon apetit or Ni Hao” are common and that’s ok but what you did just not was not. Same to foil

@TheFoil @shadowolf please take your comments off this thread. Your intentional disregard is really not appreciated.

Just saw this for first time…

WOW!!!

Idk what to say, but this is too awesome. Looks like it took you years to make these.

Is the statue of liberty made out of emerald blocks before 1.7? :open_mouth:

I also see you read a lot

Just saw the fire and ice. Wow!

Question, what type of block did you use for he fire heart? Did you paint it?

Thanks for sharing!

@Chase_Ravenclaw No. I made the the Statue of Liberty using… marble I believe. It’s been quite awhile since I built that, I’d have to check again. I embedded lights throughout for the glow.

@Candi-Grrrl I used the ruby blocks. The darker red is what it looks like when you paint it with red. The Pink is unpainted.

So the gem blocks still glow when painted? Yay! Now that is exciting news. I need to get back to PixelArt and stop messing around with the dodos.