Thuthu's Builds and Photobombing Milla (a little embarrassing to share, but here goes)

LOL. That song is SOOO catchy. I was playing blockheads and building while at the beach with a bunch of my friends around … I bet they thought I was NUTS listening to that song on loop. Most of them would just sit next to me for a bit and ask “whatever happened to that band?” I heard that A LOT.

Their birthdays are on different days in July… but it’s July Madness and it’s always fun to all celebrate together.

how does one ignore / not see / forget this beautiful thread ?

To me, designing builds is the best and most fun part. That is more important than the build itself. Once it’s complete, you move on to what your next art will be like :sunglasses:

I can’t wait for your next build Thuthu! You are amazing!

Thuthu u are the best builder I have ever seen in the game and btw is there any thread for mills and asyc

Funny enough the other day I watched a TV show on one hit wonders. And was surprised to see lead singer Ivan Doroschuk perform Safety Dance in the studio. Obviously he revived Man without Hats in the early 2000s and is still on tour.

We can dance if we want to,
We can leave your friends behind,
‘Cause your friends don’t dance,
An’ if they don’t dance, well,
They’re no friends of mine

Saying/singing(not sure which) “We can dance, we can dance, everybody out of control…”

Why do these stay lodged within my brain? ;_;

Are you mixing up Men Without Hats and Men at Work?

Incidentally, The Safety Dance album was the very first album I bought for myself on vinyl. I LOVED that song.

and yes @thuthu, I find building is the better part. Many of my tracks I build never get ridden much after the building and testing part.

Oh dear. Yes I am… :see_no_evil:
That happens when everybody just says “that band” and “that song”.

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: This thread can now be deleted! :joy:

Both great songs, btw

This is genius! What a way to use the different blocks. Great job :clap:
+1 from me :slight_smile: An awesome build again.

@jemnidad, @Ronnie
We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance
Well they’re are no friends of mine .

That is hysterical… I literally thought “Hm. That’s odd that they would be doing the cover of another person’s song… but who am I to judge?” :joy: I mean, they were outside the box anyway with their flutist and all.

That’s a good song too. I’d listen to that when riding rails without a jet.

Wow. Okay, I really did need to eat. After going swimming and eating some pizza, I feel reinspired by this post. I didn’t realize how actually amazing it was and my reaction was lack luster. Now that I’ve woken up again I’m seeing how amazing this is… again :joy:

I’m setting Watching to all of your threads Thu :joy:

Wow these are amazing! The best thing I’ve ever made is this

Completely speechless
A M A Z I N G!!
I’m still a noob. My houses are blocky disasters:

Not to mention all the randomly placed farms surrounding the housesXD

I think you’ve just search this picture…

I know I don’t have an actual picture and the server I built it on is dead :skull:

Guys. Not to be a stickler, but do you mind not posting your builds on this thread? Thanks.

congratulations on surpassing 100 likes

116 likes, yikes!

Hey, that rhymed!

I agree with you Thuthu this is your thread and your builds :slight_smile:

I am the 120th :heart: